Chapter 11

July 4th, 2018- 3 years ago

Everything was wrong. Most of that shit I told Harry was a complete lie. I was not doing okay. My life was a complete mess since he had left. The only bright thing that had happened since he had left was that damn letter of his.

I did go to a party when Harry left. I got stoned and wasted. Chelsea and Emma were there, along with Niall, who accompanied me.

A couple days later, I went to another party. I got drunk and high again. Chelsea and Emma were there, along with Niall and Louis, who saw me go crazy.

Each party would be the same old shit. I had no idea why I was acting like this, actually I had the full explanation. It was Harry Styles. He had weaved his way into my heart and broke down my walls, and then he just fucking left. Leaving me heartbroken and knowing he would come back. I know he would because he promised me. Promises can never be broken.

Louis seemed to know what was going on with me. He tried to stop everything that had been going on with me, nothing happened. Niall knew too because Louis told him. Knowing the reasons behind my actions, they tried everything, but all I truly needed was Harry. Fuck, I had only talked to the boy a couple times and I was already falling head over heels for him.

I didn't lie about Niall and Louis. They were taking me to parties, but I saw Niall more than I should have. Chelsea and Emma seemed to be eyeing my drunk self at each party, and it was almost as if they were stalking me, but I knew they weren't. After every party and every hangover, I would write. I wrote my ass off, and the thing that really fucks me up: every single thing I wrote was about damn Harry. I couldn't get him off my mind.

He had left and I was a complete mess. I absolutely hated my behavior and how just one person could affect me entirely. It was quite crazy though, because nobody has ever affected me that way. Drinking and getting high, crying my eyes out, and doing absolutely nothing besides writing and going to parties.

When Harry came back, I knew I would never tell him about what had or has happened while he was away. God, I sure was hoping Louis and Niall would keep their mouths shut about it too. Knowing Niall, if he had too much booze in his system, something would be revealed and I just couldn't let that happen.

The only thing I was afraid of was Harry finding out and his reaction. I didn't fucking care about what Louis or Niall had thought. Something was going on with me.

Ever since Harry left, my whole world turned upside down and I turned into a hermit. But, the thing was that really pissed me off, it was Harry! I should have tried harder to not fall for him. I shouldn't have hung out with him that much and went on those adventures because that only made me fall for him more.

Currently, I was getting ready for another party. It was the 4th of July, and Niall was throwing another huge party for everyone. The party was starting at eight and it was already striking it. Good thing was, he lived across the street from me, so I didn't have to rush as much.

Quickly, I slipped on my dress and put on my shoes. I walked to the kitchen to grab my house keys, and next thing you know, I was out the door and in Niall's house.

Immediately, I was given a red cup full of some unknown liquor and I took a sip. I could already tell that it was going to be a wild night due to the amounts of bottles of alcohol stashed in the kitchen. There was more people than average. Most of them seemed already buzzed and the party had just started minutes ago.

As I started searching for my accented friends, one of them seemed to appear in front of my eyes. The messy haired brunette was in a sleeveless skater shirt, along with tight, black skinny jeans that were rolled up to the ankle. He had a beer bottle in his hand, the other one hanging by his side awkwardly.