Chapter 7

June 17th, 2018- 3 years ago

I spent every single day with Harry. We would always meet somewhere, not go to one of our houses. The 'meeting spot' for the both of us was the library. It was my job, but when I wasn't working, I would always want to spend my time there, reading and writing. Harry hated reading, but not writing, so we wrote together at the library and chatted.

It wasn't like after we kissed, we became an automatic couple or were together. We didn't kiss after that, we just became closer. Closer than friends usually should have, but we did.

I didn't speak or hadn't spoken to Emma since that damn party. Harry never spoke of it when I asked him if he had any idea what it was about, and I felt like he knew something. I would occasionally bring up the night at the bar with the Virginia incident, but he would always wave off the question and say it was put behind our backs.

I learned a little more about him, though. He had one older sister named Gemma and one younger brother named Eli. Gemma is 23 and Eli is 6. Harry didn't show me any pictures or have any pictures of them sadly, but he did give me a description of them. What surprised me was Harry didn't speak about his mother or father, just about his brother and sister. His brother and sister live in England, in his hometown of Cheshire. Harry didn't tell me anymore about his family.

Today was my last day was him, and it was already night time. I was currently sitting with him at the library, which would be closing soon.

Harry was writing in this small, brown journal with his head looking down on the table. Small curls covered his forehead and his lips were pulled into a frown. I watched as his eyes scanned the page he was writing, going from left to right. The veins in his hand seemed to bulge out while his large hand grasped the pen, writing so elegantly.

"You're staring," He murmured, continuing to write, but a smirk appeared across his face.

Heat came to my cheeks and I tried to hide it by using my book I was reading. "No, I wasn't," I looked back down at my book, letting my hair drop and be used as a curtain.

"Are you sure about that?" I heard his pen drop on the table, but I didn't dare to look up.

"I'm positive," I continued to read until my hair was put behind my ear. My face immediately tilted up to see Harry laughing.

"I'm pretty sure you were staring by the tint on your cheeks," He said, scanning my face and closing his journal.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "I wasn't, I was staring at the hottie behind you," I said, looking behind Harry to see an elderly man checking out a book.

Harry immediately turned to look with worried eyes, but then he turned back to me, a smirk reappearing on his face. "Looks like I have some competition," His voice came out rough and husky.

I rolled my eyes once again, and then a smiled came across my face. "There is no competition. I want the hottie behind you," I stood up, closing my book.

Harry stood up too, putting his journal in his small bag. "In his dreams," Harry paused, grabbing his pen and putting it in his bag. "Too bad he can't have you because you're mine."

I was completely speechless to what he had said. I was frozen. My mouth seemed to get dry along with my throat. Harry seemed to notice my stillness.

"El? You alright?" He worriedly asked, eyes widening.

I cleared my throat, getting the lump out of it, and nodded towards Harry. "Yeah, I'm fine," I said, walking towards the exit with Harry following.