Chapter 11

The next morning I slept in pretty late, it was Saturday so I didn't have anything to do but we were going out later. Since Soda hadn't already came over I figured he was working so I decided to go visit him. 

I got dressed and ready to then headed out, I started the walk to the Dx. It was late morning almost lunch so I decided to stop by the Dingo and grab some lunch for us just incase. I went inside and ordered some food to go, I sat there and drank a milkshake while I waited.

When it was ready I started to head to the Dx with our food. When I walked out of the Dingo a group of Socs stopped me. "Where you going?" The front one asked. 

"Doesn't matter to you." I tried to walk past them. 

"Yeah, it does. Stop hanging out with that trash that you call a boyfriend." He pushed me back. 

"He's not trash, you guys are." I snapped at them. 

"He can't even afford trash, you probably have to pay for everything. Why don't you let a real man take you out sometime." He tried to grabbed my arm. 

"Over my dead body." I push past them and start walking. They got in their car and start following me, yelling stuff at me. Once I was a block away from the Dx they drove off. 

When I went inside Soda was in front, so I figured Steve was in back so it wouldn't matter if I stayed. I was still really upset about everything they said. "Hi babe, what are you doing here?" He asked when he saw me. 

"I brought lunch." I mumbled and set it on the counter and hugged him tightly. 

"What's wrong?" He asked quietly and rubbed my back as he held me close. 

I just shook my head, I didn't want to tell him since I knew it would just upset him too. "I just missed you." I lied. 

"I miss you too." He kissed the top of my head. 

We sat our front and talked as we ate. "Please tell me what we are doing tonight?" I begged. 

"Nope." He smirked. "It's a surprise. I won't get off until late so if you want to leave a little early so you can get ready, we will have to hurry a bit so we aren't late." 

"If you tell me where we are going." I crossed my arms and smirked. 

"Babe." He sighed. "I really want it to be a surprise." 

"How do I know you aren't just going to take me out to the middle of no where and kill me?" I asked. 

"Because I love you way to much and I would miss you more than you could ever imagine if something happened to you." He mumbled and kissed the top of my head. 

"Fine." I sighed. "Can we do a lot of this?" I asked and pulled him in for a kiss. 

"As much as we want." He smirked and kissed me back. 

"Then I already like it." We started to make out for a while before we heard the door open and he quickly pulled away. 

"Well look what we have here?" Some Socs walked in laughing. 

"Shut up and leave." Soda rolled his eyes. I lean into him and he wrapped his arms around me. 

"See you are still with that trash." He look at me.

"He's not trash." I glared at them. 

"Get out." Soda finally snapped at them. 

They rolled their eyes and left. "Remember my offer." He yelled as he left. 

 "I'm sorry, they aren't worth it." He looked down at me. 

"I know." I shook my head. 

"What did he mean his offer?" He asked after a while. 

"I saw them at the Dingo before I headed over here and he kept trying to get me to leave you for him." I mumbled looking down. 

"Babe, I'm sorry." He mumbled and pulled me into a hug. "I hate that they pick on you." He sighed, holding me close. 

"Can we just not talk about them? They don't matter at all and I don't want them to ruin our day." I looked at him. 

"Of course babe." He smiled and kissed me. We stayed at the DX talking for a while, it became an hour before closing. "Do you want to head home and start getting ready?" He asked. 

"Yeah." I smiled. "I'll see you soon." I smiled and kissed him before leaving. 

I started to walk home and the Socs car started following me. The kept yelling at me, saying rude stuff about me and Soda. After a couple blocked they stopped and got out and surrounded me. 

"I'm gonna tell you one time." The leader stood in front of me. "Break up with that trash and come hang with me or he is gonna get hurt. I'll give you tonight." He got back in the car and drove off. 

I walked home in silence. I was really scared of something bad happening to Soda. I got home and slowly got ready. After a while I heard Soda knock and went and answered it. "Ready to go out?" He grinned. He had a nice button up on with some jeans. 

I was still in sweats and a t-shirt from my shower. "I don't feel that good, I think I'm just going to stay into tonight." I shook my head. 

"What's wrong?" He asked putting his hand to my forehead. "You don't feel warm." 

"My stomach just hurts a little. I just am going to watch a movie and try and fall asleep." I shook my head. 

"I could stay and we could watch it together, or we could even go over to my place." He offered. 

"I don't know when my parents are going to be home, they won't be happy if they find us here alone and I don't want to have to worry about walking back over incase I get worst." I looked down. 

"Okay." He sighed. "I'll stop by tomorrow to see if you feel better?" He asked. 

"Uh sure." I nodded and closed the door quickly. I really couldn't stand looking at him, I didn't want him to get hurt so I did the only thing I could think of even if I was going to end up heart broken.