Chapter 12

The next morning I woke up pretty late and laid in bed. I still feel sick to my stomach, I didn't want want anything to hurt Soda and I felt like I was and now I just feel sick. Everyone was already gone for the day when I was still in bed. 

I heard my door open and quickly closed my eyes, I felt the bed dip down. "Hi babe." I heard Soda mumble and laid a hand on my side. I jumped a bit. "Sorry." He mumbled. 

"It's okay." I rolled over and looked at him. 

"How are you feeling?" He asked. 

"Not good." I mumbled. 

"Do you want anything?" He asked, "I can make you some soup or something." 

"No I'm good." I shook my head. 

"I have to get to work, I just wanted to check in on you. I'll come by after I get off." He smiled and kissed the top of my head. 

"Okay bye." I rolled back over and closed my eyes. 

He sat there for a second before he got up. "Bye." He left. 

I laid in bed for a while before I got up, I went downstairs to see a list of groceries my mom wanted me to go get. I grabbed an apple and went upstairs to get ready to go to the store. It was 11, a bad time to go to the store but I wanted to get it done. 

I walked to the store and got the groceries I needed and headed home. I took the long way because I didn't want to walk past the DX and risk Soda seeing me. I got back on path and was a couple blocks from the DX and home. 

The Socs car pulled up beside me and they got out. "So did you break up with him? I saw him leaving your house this morning." He smirked. 

"Stalking me now?" I rolled my eyes. 

"Did you?" He asked pulling his blade out and getting impatient. 

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't." I smirked. 

"Taking that as a no." He stepped up to me, making me back up against the fence as he held the blade to my neck. 

I tried to kick him but he quickly took the blade and made a few cuts on my face and neck. I tried pushing him off. He dragged me to the ground and his friends started to kick me. I saw someone running up and hit one of the them right before I got a hard kick the the head and blacked out. 

Sodapop's POV

"Hey Steve, I'm going to go check on Alex on my break, I'll be back soon." I yelled as I clocked out for my lunch break and headed over to her place. On the way I saw a couple of Socs jumping someone, I ran after them and when I got there I saw it was Alex. 

"Alex." I yelled "Get off her." I pushed them off and punched them until they got up and ran to there car and left. 

"Alex." I knelt down beside her. I lightly ran my fingers through her hair and picked her up. I carried her to my house and laid her on the couch. I ran into the bathroom and grabbed some first aid supplies and the phone. 

I sat on the floor and started to clean some of her cuts, I called Steve and told him I wouldn't be back and that I would explain later. 

After I got most the blood off her face I grabbed a blanket and laid it on top of her and held her hand and watched her. After a while she started to wake up. "Hey." I smiled and squeezed her hand. 

Alex's POV

I tried to sit up and look around. "Hey relax." He laid his hands on my shoulder and gently laid me back down. "You are okay, we are at my place." He grabbed my hand.