Chapter Twenty-Four

Brook’s POV:

It was the ringing that woke me, the constant, never ending and same sound ringing over and over again.

Moaning in annoyance, I blinked a few times and looked around, reaching over Jack half blind still by sleep to grab his phone and answer it, before the damn thing drove me crazy.

“Hello?” I asked now, lying back down against Jack as I did so.

“Hey, is that Brook? It’s Nick, the estate agent from yesterday,” he answered and this time, I sat up alertly.

“Right, yeah, hey, sorry, still half asleep,” I laughed as I shoved my free hand into my hair, “Have you got any news of the house?” I asked nervously.

“Yeah, and it’s great news! If you guys can pay the deposit and first month’s rent today, you can have the keys!” he said now and I smiled.

“Are you serious?” I asked happily and he laughed.

“Yeah, you guys will need to sign the contract, it’s twelve month, but Jack knows all the details. Can you make it to the office around noon?” Nick asked happily.

“Yeah, that should be fine, if not, I’ll get Jack to call you,” I said now.

“Great. Well then, I look forward to seeing you both later today,” he said happily.

I closed the phone a few minutes later and looked down at Jack as he looked lazily up at me, his arm behind his head as he waited for me to speak.

“We got the house,” I breathed and he grinned.

“I knew we would,” he said now, before pulling me down into a hot kiss. Moaning when my breasts brushed against his chest, I pulled back.

“We have to meet Nick at noon at the office to pay the deposit and first month’s rent... we can do that, can’t we?” I asked now, the question suddenly dawning on me.

“Yeah, I need to stop off at the bank to withdraw the money, but we can do it. Now come back down here and kiss me,” he breathed; I bit my lip and shook my head.

“I think I’m going to puke,” I muttered and he laughed at me, bastard, “Not funny, Jack, this baby keeps giving me morning sickness,” I snapped as I jumped out of his bed, and threw on one of his shirts before I rushed into the bathroom.

He was behind me in seconds, wearing only a pair of boxers, his hands pulling my hair back from my face.

“You ok?” he asked gently a minute later and I nodded, before gathering myself up and brushing my teeth.

“This is going to sound disgusting, but I’m really hungry now,” I blushed as I said it and he smiled, pulling me into his arms and kissing my neck.

“Take a shower with me first,” he murmured in my ear and I couldn’t have said no even if I wanted to.

“I like the sound of that, more than I should,” I whispered now as he began unbuttoning the buttons on the shirt I wore.

“Hmm,” he murmured as he kissed his way down my neck, before he began to follow the trail his fingers were making as he unbuttoned the shirt.

I moaned softly when he placed a soft, hot kiss between my breasts, my hand slipping into his hair as he discarded the shirt to the floor and pushed me gently backwards into the shower.

I don’t know when he got rid of his boxers and I don’t care, all I wanted was the feel of his hot shaft inside me.

The water hit us a second later, as he pressed my back up against the wall and got on his knees in front of me; my eyes when wide when I realised what he was planning to do.

Grabbing one of my legs, he placed it on his shoulder, opening me up for him, his eyes met mine and something dark and hungry seemed to seer in them as he watched me without a word.

“Jack...” I breathed, but whatever it was I was about to say was lost on a startled cry as he took my sex in a kiss so hot, it left me shaking.

My hands fisted in his hair as one of his hands gripped my thigh, the other hand he trailed up and pulling back for but a single second, he thrust his finger inside of me and god help me but I had no shame in that second.

I rode his finger as he lips took me once more, his teeth nipping at my clit and I could do nothing to stop the burning fever that washed over me a second later as I seemingly feel into the dark abyss that he had drove me to.

An instant later, my legs were wrapped around his waist and he was sinking into me, his lips taking mine in a hot, demanding way and I moaned when I tasted myself on his tongue.

His hand curved against my hip while the other moulded to my breast as if it had been made for his hands.

He drove me to ecstasy over and over again, his hard, powerful thrusts, his roaming, squeezing and beautifully clever hands moving over my body in a way that demanded my attention and yet, which still seemed soft enough to be called a caress.

By the time I came for the fourth time, he cried out my name and filled me, coming so hard inside of me I found myself clamping down on him even tighter as our lips locked in a passionate kiss and I curled my hands around the nape of his neck loving him more than I ever thought I could.

            It took us a further twenty minutes to get dressed and by that time, my body was humming with life and love and so much joy I thought I would burst.

I had never been so happy in all my life and I was still smiling as Jack made me breakfast, pancakes and syrup with a glass of orange juice.

“Aren’t you going to say thank you for that?” he asked now, smiling as he leaned against the kitchen counter.

Hopping off the chair and leaving my food on the kitchen bar, I hurried over to him and kissed him happily.

“Thank you,” I mumbled as his hands framed my waist and pulled me closer, his lips taking over as his tongue stroked across the seam of my lips, asking...no, demanding entrance.

God, but I loved him so much, the feel of his hands, the taste of his lips, the...

A loud smashing sound of porcelain hitting the kitchen floor and I pulled away from Jack quickly, turning to see what had happened.

My mum stood in the doorway, her eyes wide, a broken coffee cup at her feet; I looked up startled, my eyes darting between my mum and Nate.

“What the fuck, was that?” Nate snapped and all hell broke loose.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

caught red handed! Short chapter, I know, sorry about that!

Please comment and Vote!