Chapter 1

Kira's POV

Beep, beep, beep.

"Shutup stupid alarm!" Beep,beep,beep. "Alright already I'm up." This is how my day usually goes I get up, get breakfast and go to Hell, I mean school. By the way name's Kira. Kira Rose Woods, strange name right?

"Kira, sweetie time for breakfast." "OK, be down soon." That's my Aunt Dee she's a nurse at our hospital in town, and a great person. I really look up to her.

I get off my bed and head to my closet. now  girl's my age are into guys,make-up,and dating. me on the other hand I like creepy stuff. my whole room is black and my sheets and curtains are a dark red. I've always liked the dark red color I don't know why I just do. I grab the first thing I can find which is a over-sized black and white stripped hoodie, black skinny jeans, and a pair of red converse. What I like it that way.

I head to the bathroom and turn the water on high heat. after my shower I brush my short black hair and put on black eyeliner. "Kira, its almost 7:45 you'll be late if you don't hurry." Shouts Aunt Dee up stairs.  "OK. Not like I really want to go."

"Kira, I have to work late tonight so you'll be home alone for awhile." said Aunt Dee  "Again how many people where attacked this time?" I asked. "Well, last night eight houses where attacked, 6 killed and 15 injured plus today 8 were killed and 26 injured."  "Wow, that's a lot of people." I said. " Yes it is. Oh my, Kira I have to go I love you see you late tonight." " See you tonight Aunt Dee love you." Crap, I missed the bus looks like I'm walking.

(7:59 one minute before class)

bell rings

"Alright class today we are learning... Miss Woods your late again." said Mr. Longslee. "Sorry Mr. Longslee I missed the bus and had to walk all the way.."  "No excuses, I'll see you in detention Miss Woods." said Mr. Longslee mad.  "Yes sir."  "Now today we are learning how the atom of a mammal corresponds to......"

 ( In between classes)

" My life really sucks." As I start to head to my next class, "Hey, freakazoid." Just ignore her and she'll go away.  "Hey I'm talking to you, alien," Don't listen to her.  "Oh look she's such a emo she's pretending to not hear," "What do you want Amber." I answered frustrated. This is Amber Smith and her pose of fake barbie dolls Jenna Freeman and Felicia McCallion.  "What we want is the same as yesterday, right girls." Said Amber evilly. Oh no, RUN!  I took off as soon as they were about to punch me. I don't know where I'm going to but anywhere is safer then at school.

"Hey get back here!" Yelled Amber. Crap,crap,crap. I need to find a place to hide. As I was running I ran past the old park. "The woods are really thick in there you could get lost."  I remember my Aunt telling me so that will be the perfect place to hide. I hope.