Chapter 15

Kira's POV

~next morning~

Wow, that was the best sleep I've ever had. Then again I am with the only person who makes me happy! Lj, what have I done to deserve an amazing guy like you!

"Hey, lollipop you ok? you've been staring at the wall for five minute."

"Yeah, sorry, I was just thinking how luck I am to have an amazing guy like you. Not to mention the sexiest guy ever." I said while blushing.

"Nah, I think I'm the luckiest." He purred

"Why?"

"Because I have the most beautiful girl as my girlfriend."

"Lj, stop teasing me." I mumbled.

"It's true babe, I love you."

"Thanks Lj, Lj I have a question?"

"What is it,sweetie?" He asked.

"Who's He?"

I don't know what made me ask that. Maybe it's because I keep hearing this weird voice in my head. What ever it was Lj looks pretty worried.

"Kira, how do you know about Him?" Lj asked concerned.

"What are you talking about? Who is Him? What is the matter? Lj?"

He didn't answer me. We stood there in silence before Lj murmured something I couldn't understand. Without  warning Lj grabbed my hand and started to pull me down the hallway.

"Lj, what's going on?" I said worried.

"..."

"Lj?"

"..."

I was really scared now. Lj didn't say anything to me while we rushed down the hallways. All Lj would do is mumble a few words like "This is bad." Or "Must tell Slender." Now I'm terrified if Slender is involved then you know it's bad.

"Lj, what's going on?" I asked trembling.

"Kira, 'sigh' sorry I didn't tell you anything but I think you should hear this from Slender himself" He said he sounded really anxious.

"What do you mean?"

"Just follow me ok, Kira."

"Ok." I answered.

~Timeskip~

After a little more walking me and Lj made it to Slender's office. Neither of us wanted to knock. After about eight seconds Lj finally knocked and behind the door came a booming voice.

"Who's there?"

"It's Laughing Jack and Kira, can we please talk to you it's urgent." Asked Lj.

"Come in." Slender said.

"What is so urgent my child?"

"Kira knows who He is." Lj answered.

The aura of the room suddenly turned very dark. Slender was deep in thought or at least I think he was it's hard to tell with him. It was quiet for an hour or that's what it felt like.

"Kira?"

"Yes, Slender?"

"Child, tell me how did you hear about Him?" He asked.

"Well, I keep hearing this voice in my head that tells me He will be mad and that I shouldn't betray Him." I said.

"I was afraid of this. Kira, please try and understand what I'm going to tell you might seem strange but try to comprehend, all right?" He asked.

"Ok."

"His name is Zalgo. He is the ruler of the under-realm and your mother was His betrothed." Explained Slender.

"What!?!?"

(Hey sorry for the later update I had writer's block among other things. I hope you enjoyed the chapter and if you have any suggestions for this book or for another book PM me. Also I have a new book it's a Undertale AU if your into that check it out. Thanks again.)