Chapter 3

Kira's POV

Dream

I was walking though the woods it was really quite more than usually. "why am I here? am I lost? " "Hahaha."  "Whose there show yourself!" I said. " Why Kira don't you know who I am?"  said the mysterious voice. "No, who are you?" "Why I'm you."  "What!?!?! that's impossible!" "Oh, but its true, I'm you and you are me." "No! that's a lie! You LIE!" "If its a lie then why did you kill those girls?" "What girls?" I asked. Then out of nowhere there appeared three dead bodies, the bodies of Amber,Jenna, and Felicia. " You killed them."  "No, I couldn't have I never killed anything before not even a spider." 'You did kill them, I told you to do it and you enjoyed it. Didn't you? The rush of adrenaline that courses though your veins when you strike an opponent." " No." "The thrill to be covered in the blood of your victims." "NO." " The satisfaction of finally getting rid of the mortal trash of the world." "NO! Stop I never wanted this it was an accident. I never wanted to kill them I wanted them to stop I didn't want them dead." "Its your birthright Kira you are destine to kill you already killed before." said my doppelganger. "What do you mean?" I cried.. "You are the one who killed your mother when you were born. You killed her."  "I-I didn't mean to..." I whispered. "You did and you want to know something?" "What?" "HE was proud of you. HE wants you to be with HIM Kira,HE'S waiting." "Who?" I asked. "Kira,Kira,KIRA!"

"Ahhhh." "Kira sweetie are you OK?" Asked my Aunt worried"Yeah, I'm OK." I said. "That's good I was worried you were yelling in your sleep." "I guess it was just a bad dream." I said trying to comfort my Aunt. "OK, I'm glad to hear that." "Aunt Dee?" "Yes Kira." " what time is it?" "Oh, its 11:59 p.m." "OK,thanks." "No problem sweetie. You should try and get some sleep you have school tomorrow." Said Aunt Dee. "I love you,Kira." "I love you too, Aunt Dee. Night."  I wonder was it true. did I kill them. No its not it was just a dream. I think.