Chapter 4

Masky's POV

Well I guess Slender was right this girl is different. She seem very kind,caring, and sweet but what he said is she might have a split personality because she hasn't fully embraced insanity. I wonder what he has in mind for this girl.

Kira's POV

(In the morning)

Beep,beep,beep

"AHHHHHH!" I picked up the alarm clock and threw it against the wall and it shattered into pieces. Great I"ll have to buy a new one after school just my luck. "Kira can you come down here please." "OK." I went downstairs in my pj because why not. "I really don't want to go to school." I mumbled to myself as I entered the kitchen. " Yes, Aunt Dee."  "I got a call from your school today." Oh boy. "they said school is canceled for awhile." "Why?" I asked concerned. " It appears that three girls were killed on school grounds last night and that there is a mass murderer on the loose in our town." "What!?!?!? Aunt Dee you can't go to work then its to dangerous.." "Its ok Kira, I'll be fine just stay here and don't answer the door for anyone ok? I'll be home later tonight. I love you Kira." "I love you too, Aunt Dee be careful." "You too."

After my Aunt left I was feeling a little scared. Can you blame me a mass murderer is on the loose and I'm home alone for the whole day. "OK,let's see I locked all the doors and windows, I checked every closet and I shut all curtains. But I still feel weird maybe I should lay down for a bit."

(8:35p.m)

??? POV

Well that was a hell of a problem. If that woman didn't yell I could've had a clean kill but no she had to yell and wake her husband up. Well at least they went to sleep. "Hmmm, this seem like a good place to see if anyone needs help going to sleep."

Kira's POV

I woke up to a banging sound in the house.I looked at the clock and it was 9:03 p.m. "My Aunt can't be home this early can she?" I walked downstairs and looked it to the kitchen to see a stranger in my house! From the look of them they looked to be male, 6'3 maybe, and has a bloodied knife. I gasped apparently it was loud enough for him to hear because as soon as I went to call the police a knife was thrown at my head. I manage to dodge it and go upstairs to my room as soon as I was in my room I heard his raspy voice. "Hey girly, its not nice to try and call the cops on me. I guess you'll just have to GO.TO.SLEEP." I tried to hear where he went when my door was kicked down and him just standing there. "There you are." He tackled me to the floor and as he was going to kill me he just stopped.