Lost World [16] A fight of the two

Michelle:  “It’s a motel” her voice sounded breaking

Melody:  “Come on, let’s go” she took her away from that place back to the café they all continued their jobs.

 Michelle had a deep pain in her heart crushing her she knew this was his job to womanize with the women of the city but it still hurt her.  Besides she was still confused if he did had feelings for her or not and with this incident it was a probable no.  It was already dark and the girls started to close the shop Karen was very pleased with the girls work but as always they had to leave the next day.  Alexander and Jason entered the shop to pick up the girls. 

 Jason:  “So did you have fun?” he said to Michelle while Michelle never lifted her face to look at him.

Melody:  “Not as much fun as you had” she stepped into their conversation took Michelle’s hand and left the café, Paulette followed them giving Jason the look.

Jason:  “What’s their problem?”

Alexander:  “Long story” he said walking with Jason leaving as well.

 They finally arrived at the hotel they were going to stay at,

Melody:  “How many rooms did we reserve?”

Paulette:  “Three”

Michelle:   “Three?”

Melody:  “Yeah 'cause I think Logan’s not going to stay with us, so one of us will have their own room”

Logan:  “What, about me?”

Melody:  “Aren’t you going to stay with your family?”

Logan:  “Don’t wanna” he says like a little kid

Alexander:  “So that means one of us will have to share a room with one of the girls, right?”

Logan:  "Okay then we'll leave it to the most mature and respectful guy.  So who's the lucky lady" he was having too much fun with the situation.  But no one laughed "Just trying to break the tension, jeez"

 Paulette:  “Okay ummm well, let’s do it like this so it could be fair” she takes all the keys to her hand “Everyone pick a key card” she said giving a key to all of them “Everyone just go to their room” she said taking her stuff and going up.

Melody opened the door and saw Paulette reading a book,

 Melody:  “Oh, thank God?” she looks around “Michelle!  Who’s the other one?”

Paulette:  “Relax everything will be resolved today”

Michelle opens the door and sees no one in the room,

Michelle:  “Lucky, this room is all by itself the guys probably decided to sleep all together” she said jumping into the bed.  She sees a karaoke machine in the room and takes the microphone “PARTY FOR GO AWAY DEPRESSION IS ABOUT TO START!” she said and started to sing good but to loud so loud that all of the items in the room were jumping back and forth.

 Jason:  “What are you doing?” he appeared out of nowhere looking at her with a strange expression in his face.

 Michelle:  “Jason! Why are you here?!” she started to complain

 Jason:  “Isn’t it obvious now” he shows her the key “It’s my room”

Michelle:  “But I thought you guys decided to sleep altogether since no one else came?”

Jason:  “I had to meet someone?”

Michelle:  “I bet it’s the girl from the Motel” she thought

Jason:   “Speaking of which why is Melody and Paulette acting like they’re mad?” he asked

 Michelle:  “That’s because we saw you selling yourself” she thought “Umm, I don’t know, why don’t you ask them?” she said nervously “What am I doing?” she complained to herself “I’m going to take a shower” she said walking to the bathroom.

Jason:  “Wait!” he stopped her, pushing her to the wall and put his hand against it so she wouldn’t try to escape. “Speak” he said in a deep-voice looking at her straight in the eye.

 Michelle:  “You went with a girl to a motel, right?” she said to him without looking at his face trying to avoid his reaction.

Jason:  “Yeah” he said letting her go

 Michelle was heartbroken not only he admitted it to her he didn’t have a reaction at all.

 Michelle:  “What else is there to say?” she said closing the door

 She stayed for over two hours in the bathroom trying to wait until Jason could fall asleep.  The tears couldn’t stop running she couldn’t even think, only the thought of Jason admitting he went to a motel with a girl was in her mind.  She left the bathroom and saw Jason lying on the bed sleeping, she saw his face, the angel face she had seen other times he turned around and looked at her with the most saddest face Michelle had ever seen him do.

 Jason:  “I didn’t do anything, I swear” he said never meeting Michelle’s eye

 Michelle:  “Then why were you there?”

 Jason:  “She is Logan’s sister, they don’t get along so well so every time we come here we meet up and the same place and talk” he says getting up

 Michelle:  “And you actually expect me to believe all that?” she raised an eye-brow “Besides you don’t really need to explain since we’re nothin’” she said coldly

 Jason:  “Really?  Then why are you girls making such a big drama about it” he said trying to get the words out of her mouth

 Michelle:  “You’re just thinking too much, the world doesn’t twirl around you y’know” she said

Jason:  “Oh, so it’s you on your business and me on mine”  Silence “Fine then next time I won’t bother and do it” he left for the bathroom.

 Michelle:  “Jeez why did I say that” she said curling up to his side of the bed and taking his jacket.

 An hour-passed,

 Jason:  “Hey if you use all of the shampoo next-“ he sees Michelle with his jacket asleep he goes closer and sits beside her looking at her teary eyes.  “Jeez if you’re hurt this much why don’t you complain about it”