Lost Wolrd [13] The research

Chapter 13 

The research

The mahine couldn't break the wall, Michelle got out of the mecha.

Michelle: "I wonder, << Azarath>>" there was a hole in the wall they left the mecha and went inside.

Melody: "Your spells can really come in handy" 

Michelle: "It's not as easy as it looks I'm getting tired"

The vault was full of dust and really strange experiments the guys were looking for the <<weapon>> and the girls for the records and research. When they all found a door more like a wardrobe with weird signs and drawings. Michelle was attracted to it the more closer she get the more attracted she was when she touched it all of the information she was looking for bounced in her head, it was dangerous to much learning in a second. When she opened her eyes she was at the laboratory she saw the scientists work on a project. One of them said <<That would give life to the bendlies it is our secret weapon>> it looked like cubes that glowed they put the cubes in a box in the wardrobe. A young woman came << I figured what the wyllows are, they are some kind of civilization more advanced than ours my assistant thinks that it is the next generation to a human. They use spells and the bendlies to protect themselves. But I don't think they want to be discovered, they are dangerous they might even take over the world with their species. I think we should leave them alone>> the scientist agreed but still kept working on the projects. A young man came in he looked a lot like Jason the scientist called him << Jason go in the room>> it was Jason they were using it as a laboratory rat. Michelle was mad he was trying to kick the scientist but it was just a memory. Michelle looked at Jason's younger version and they used chemicals they were testing him, when he got out of the room beat up he went to the scientist <<How was that daddy?>> he smiled and despite his wounds he was happy <<I don't like it when you smile I've told you a thousand times>> he slapped him. Jason walked away from the scientist, the scientist walked to the box were he had put the cubes and grabbed a locket, Michelle felt weird she had to have that locket. Everything was fading like one of her missions and she woke up in Melody's lap.

Michelle: "Mel, what happened?" suddenly tears fell from her eyes

Melody: "I don't know you're eyes suddenly turned green and you fell"

Michelle: "Where's Jason?"

Melody: "He's still looking for the weapon"

Michelle remembered about the weapons she ran towards the wardrobe when she was going to open it Jason arrived and slapped her hand, he looked angry he had the eyes of the scientist now she new why Jason was always mean. She couldn't look him in the eye and didn't argue, he opened the wardrobe for her just in case she would go blank again. She found the box and in the box the cubes but the locket was in there too.

Michelle: "Meredith is this familiar?"

Meredith: "Yes put it on and keep it safe"

They had everything and Michelle told them about the vision but she didn't told them about Jason's past. They got out of the vault and out of the hole they camped out in the woods since it was night. Melody was cooking Alexander and Jason were talking and Michelle was alone in a corner thinking about Jason's past she didn't know why but it hurt her looking at his past it was horrible.

Jason: "Here" he arrived and sat down with Michelle he gave her a drink that Melody made for energy. "Mind telling me what's up?" he said. Michelle said nothing she just looked at his eyes with a sad face. "Don't look at me like that I didn't do anything to you" he kept trying to make her talk. Michelle touched his face.

Michelle: "You're warm" she said he gets embarrassed "I'm sorry"

Jason: "It's okay it's kinda nice" he rested his head on Michelle's lap. "Are you going to tell me what's wrong?"

Michelle: "I saw your past" he gets up and gives and looks at her. "I saw that your dad was in charge of the research and you were his rat. I saw how you smiled with happiness when you were a kid and he slapped you and I saw how you cried and walked  

away." A tear runs down her face "When you're angry at me you have his same look" she says.

Jason: "I'm sorry that I scared you like that, sometimes you just piss me off. I'm me thanks to my father, every time I try to smile it remembers me of him and I still have the wounds in my body."

Michelle: "What about your mother?"

Jason: "To make a story short she died saving me I haven't forgiven myself for that and neither my father. He never made me smile 'cause it reminded him of mother. I grew up hating myself"

Michelle: "Your mother loved you very much, she gave her life to save you so you can be happy you father loved her very much and loved you but still didn't figure out why. You can't live like that you have to find happiness, love, friendship"

Jason: "Wi- Will you smile for me?"

Michelle: "Huh?"

Jason: "Just smile" he said to her smiling

Thanks for reading vote, comment and become a fan also check out my other stories thanks so much ^_^