One For Me And None For You

"You know what we should do? We should set them up."

"That's the dumbest idea I've ever heard. Let's do it."

XXXXXXX

This is how it all started. Slim and his no good girlfriend (as Swae liked to call her) sat at the lunch table, in their own little world. He's got his head buried in the crook of her neck, which he was kissing. She giggled while intertwining their hands together. She giggled once again as he whispered in her ear. Causing her to turn to him with a shocked expression before playfully shoving his shoulder.

"Slim you is so nasty!" She whispered while trying to keep her face from becoming heated. He let out a breathy laugh against her skin as his hand trailed up her thigh and blah blah blah, happy happy happy.

Anyways, as Swae walked towards their usual table, which was where the couple sat, he felt like vomiting. If you asked him, but of course nobody asked him because all they would get in response was a half hearted, witty reply that would make you want to hide in a shell, but if anybody had so happened to ask him, he would tell that they needed space from each other.

The way they stayed connected to the hip, and seemingly not able to get enough of each other looked humanly unhealthy. But not like they would notice, too busy staring at each other with heart eyes and goofy grins.

He sighed as planted himself in one of the blue plastic chairs at the lunch table. The couple didn't really notice him, which made him roll his eyes and pull out his phone. He let the sounds of his surroundings fade out as he continued reading the article he recently found. It was an article about hip hop, you wouldn't catch him reading about anything else. He was in love with the idea of hip hop, rap, rock, R&B. It was just something about music that spiked his interest and it wasn't something he could ever shake off. Ever. It was sort of an obsession.

He was pulled out of his reading and train of thought by the sound of shoes gently scuffing the cafeteria floor and a lunch tray slamming against the table. He let out a long sigh through his nose, even the slightest sound could distract him while he's reading and he hated it.

His eyes landed on the culprit. Christina Jones, but everyone called her Chris for short. She was the sister of Ciara Jones which was Slim's girlfriend. See how everything connects?

He hated her, but then he liked her a lot. But then he hated how much he liked her. But he liked how much he got to her. It was fun to see her riled up, he liked it. But he hated her. Confusing enough? Good, because he doesn't understand it either.

"Could you go back and try making your entrance louder? I don't think the depths of hell heard you." He said sarcastically and cold while burning a whole in her face with his glare.

She sighed, sitting beside him and opening up her water bottle. "Not today Satan." She replied back with just as much sarcasm before drinking her water.

"I woke up late this morning and I'm pretty sure I failed my chemistry test." She stressed, picking up one of her fries while sighing again.

Khalif laughed sarcastically. "Lemme search on Google to see if I actually give two fucks." He laughed once again as she scoffed at him.

"Why don't you Google asshole? Asshole."

"Hmm, do you spell that with one 's' or two?"

"Ha, you should know."

Ciara sighed from across the table as her and Slim listened to their daily arguments. She was getting really tired of them acting as if they hated each other but in all actuality they wanted to rip each other's clothes off. She smiled gently as a light bulb went off in her head.

"You know what we should do? We should set them up." She said to Slim. He slightly rolled his eyes.

"That's the dumbest idea I've ever heard. Let's do it."

XXXXXXX

"Just beat a bitch up! Just beat a hoe up!" Slim yelled as he threw punches and Swae's stomach and his back. Swae dodged most of them before getting off the floor and tackling Slim straight to the carpeted floor. Slim yelped in surprise but quickly recovered. Swae got up quickly and softly stomped Slim out.

"Now move bitch ass. I'm tired as hell." He said while panting and going to take a seat on the couch while Slim laid on the living room floor, panting.

"Aye, you wanna got to BigAssBurger?" He asked.

"No." Swae said, taking his phone out his pocket. Slim stood, and stared at him with a raised eyebrow.

Swae sighed. "Yes.."

As the boys stumbled inside the restaurant while laughing, Swae spotted Ciara and Christina sitting at a booth.

"Slim, what the f-" he didn't even finish before Slim was dragging him over there by his arm.

Christina raised her head to see the boys and looked at Ciara who wore a smirk. Ciara stood as the boys reached the table.

"Well I imagine you're both confused and angry but this is for your own good." Slim said before either of them got a word out. Ciara nodded in agreement.

"Y'all have been arguing non stop for three weeks now and we're tired of it so-" Slim cut her off.

"So, have fun!" Slim said before grabbing Ciara's arm and dragging her out of the restaurant as she waved at the two.

Swae looked behind him as the two disappeared.

"I hate them." He muttered. He turned back to the beautiful girl seated down with a stank expression on her face.

"What you making that face for?" He asked, slowly sitting down. She gave a sarcastic smile.

"Not exactly how I planned spending my Friday night."

He put on a smirk. "Well too bad. You're stuck with me. Now shut up, order a big ass burger and stop acting like you haven't been waiting to get me alone, girl."

XXXXXXX

Hmm, no request but I'm still having fun😊😌😊😌. This one was longer than I expected but oh well. Maybe ten comments if y'all love me and message me for a request. Seems easy 👌🏽.