You Fooled Me

MyColorpurple sorry for the wait boo! But here you go😍😘

It was around 12 a.m, or was it 1? She didn't know, neither did she care. She felt empty, like a shell. Even though she felt numb, tears kept falling from her eyes and her head was starting to ache from the constant voices that filled it. Voices that whispered to her over and over again. Telling her the same thing but seemed to have an effect each time.

Leave him. They whispered. She wanted to pull out her hair because she had never felt this broken down before. How could he do this to her? All those "I love you's" and "never leave me" didn't seem to matter now. The front door opened and closed and her heart jumped when she heard him call for her.

"Baby!" His voice echoed through the house and her hands started to shake out of anger. Taking a deep breath, she counted down from 10 in her head.

"Special! You in here?" He entered the living room where she sat on the couch. Her knee was bouncing erratically and her hands were strangled together. He smiled and sat down next to her, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing on her neck.

"Hey baby. I missed you today." He hugged her tightly and inhaled her beautiful scent. She looked at him and he finally got a look at her eyes. They were red and puffy, signs that she had been crying. Her lips were trembling and she looked so small and vulnerable.

"I hate you." Was the first thing that came out of her mouth. He furrowed his eyebrows at her.

"No you don't, what are you talking-"

"You've been cheating." His heart skipped a beat and his breathing became labored. She knew.

"She came over today, pretty lil thing. She thought that I would be at work, but I guess you weren't smart enough to tell her that I was off today." He was frozen, couldn't think of anything to say. He had been caught, no other words to say.

"Baby- I'm s-" she held a hand up to stop his lame apology.

"Get your stuff and get out." She seemed so numb and emotionless, which made his heart ache.

"C'mon now Special, don't-"

"Get your stuff and get out! I don't want to hear it." He tried to grab her hands but she hurriedly snatched them away.

"Don't touch me, don't you ever touch me." It was like a fucking waterfall on her cheeks and she yearned to stop crying, but it seemed like she had no control over that.

"Special, baby I'm sorry I-I know I messed up but I love you, you know that. We supposed to stay together forever." He pleaded while trying to intertwine his hand with hers.

She laughed bitterly. "Yeah I thought I knew that you loved me. But I saw you Jimmy. I saw how you played ya' games and you played those girls, but never me. Well until now." She stood up from the couch, about to go to the bathroom to wipe these stupid tears that didn't need to be shed. She shouldn't be crying over him.

He pulled her back before she could get away, and she interrupted him before he could speak.

"We made a promise to each other, that no matter how ugly it was that we would always tell the truth. You lied." She sniffled. He sighed, putting his head in his hands.

"Alright, Special. Just say it. You just tell me what you want me to do and that's what I'll do!" He yelled while banging his fist against his open palm, obviously getting frustrated.

"Well-" she sniffled once again. "First, I want you to pack you some stuff for the next couple of weeks, go stay with your brother. I need space and time to think so I can decide if we can go from here." He looked at her, his eyes wide and searching to see if she was actually serious.

"Special-" he started but was cut off.

"Please? I'm asking you nicely. Because I have been holding in my anger all day and you really don't wanna test me Jimmy." She said with a bitter laugh. He calmed down and eventually sighed in defeat.

"Ok."

XXXXXX

"You ain't gotta answer none of my calls-" there was a pause, then a sigh.

"I just need to know if you alright-" another pause and someone talking in the background.

"Yeah just gimme a minute? Thanks-" he cleared his throat.

"I just- I know I messed up and it's probably too late to fix it, but I just want you to know that I'm sorry, I love you and I miss you, ok? Bye boo I gotta go-" A loud beep sounded through her ears, signaling that the voice message was over. Special sighed, putting her head down. It had been about two weeks since she's seen Jimmy and she was about ready to check herself into a mental hospital.

He sounded so desperate and sincere on the phone, and it made her want to run back into his arms, but at the same time she knew she couldn't go back.

You're not supposed to go back to something that didn't last. She thought to herself

But everyone deserves a second chance. She groaned loudly. It felt like a devil and an angel on her shoulders.

A knock sounded at her door and she quickly stood from the couch and walked over to it. She opened it to see Swae on the other side.

"Hey sissy. I just wanted to come check on you." He said with a bright smile. She returned the smile, opening the door so he could step in.
She yearned for some company.

"How've you been?" He asked as he sat on the couch and patted the space next to him for her to sit.

She obliged, giving him a sad smile once she did.

"I miss him a little." She said sadly. He sighed.

"He misses you, so much." He placed a hand on her thigh. She sighed and scratched the side of her face.

"I know, but I don't know what to do." She put a fist under her chin. He hooked a finger under her chin, bringing her face to his. Her eyes widened.

"Do what you feel." He whispered before kissing her.

XXXXXX

I am so fucking sorry😔😱. I was supposed to make this for you a long time ago and I feel like I didn't do a good job, so if you want me to make you another one, I will. Btw the person who asked for this imagine her name was Special! Isn't that beautiful!😍😍