Pet Peeves

Ok, so this is how it started. Their mouths were locked in passionate, wet, sexy as fuck make out session. Special slowly climbed on top of him, pushing him down on the bed. His hands trailed up her thighs and they pulled away to breathe while her lips immediately went to his neck. Swae took this time to look around their bedroom. He wanted to have sex with his beloved girlfriend of three years, but at the same time he didn't.

It wasn't that he didn't find her attractive because what the fuck? Who didn't find her attractive? She had light brown shoulder length hair and full on curves that he just couldn't keep his hands off of. But anyway, he was hesitant about having sex with her because she could get a little......aggressive some times. He liked how she liked to think that she was in control, it was cute, but sometimes she had a habit of crossing the boundaries.

"Just sit back baby." She pushed him until his back hit the soft bed and licked her lips.

"And let me do all the work." He tired to keep his breathing even. She pulled her shirt over her head, biting her lip at him as she threw it on the floor.

"Ok." He chuckled nervously. She grinned before leaning down and capturing his lips again. He retaliated, kissing her back with enthusiasm. This went on for a minute as she ran her hand up and down his toned body.

She sat up once again, and started ripping off his wife beater. Literally. He winced, but let her continue.

"Ok- damn." He didn't even know she was that strong. After his shirt was ripped open, she wasted no time as she kissed down his chest and rubbed on his tattoos. Then she trailed back up his chest. She started sliding off her pajama shorts, then threw them on the floor with her shirt. She went back to kissing on his neck and he looked around the room, squirming to get comfortable. She started slipping her panties off and he questioned if he should say something to her, y'know, about her aggression.

But then he decided against it. Maybe this time would be different. Once her underwear were on the floor, she made sure both of them were under the covers. Then she reached in the nightstand by their bed and pulled out a condom wrapped in gold tin foil.

"Mm, Trojan." He said. She laughed, setting her hands on his stomach as she waited patiently. He stared at the condom, flipping it back and forth as if he would see something different than the bold ink explaining the directions.

"Swae-" she called.

"Hm?" He hummed softly.

"Are you gonna put it on?" She reached to unhook her bra and he gulped.

"Put it on? Yeah lemme just-" he ripped it open, awkwardly grinning at her once he did so. She gave the same awkward grin back as his hand went under the covers. He slowly slid the condom on while looking at their ceiling. She cleared her throat. He looked up under the covers, then back at the ceiling, then back under the covers. Then he nodded. There the couple sat. With her completely naked and straddling his lap, and him with his boxes pulled down to his ankles and his ripped up shirt beneath his back.

"Ok." She said. She picked herself up and slid down on him. He let out a sigh and closed his eyes from the pleasure. She slowly started moving her hips. He licked his lips slowly, nodding his head to himself.

Ok, it's going good. Nice and slow.

He thought to himself. The sensation was great but he decided to just gas her up, just a little bit. So, he bit his lip and his eyebrows furrowed together.

"Mm, babe don't stop." On account to this, her hips sped up and she placed her hands on either side of his head as if to brace her self. He gripped on to her thighs, his eyes opening and his breath quickening.

"Ok then." He breathed. She seemed to be enjoying her self, moaning and biting on her lip while gripping the sheets.

She went faster, making his hips bounce up every time she moved her hips.

"Babe....slow down....just a little bit." His sentence came out uneven because of his ragged breathing. She didn't seem to hear him and he just knew that she was already close to the edge.

"Swae. My name! What's my name?" His eyebrows raised high and his eyes widened.

"What?" He asked dumbly and out of breath .

"What's my name?" She asked with more force in her voice as she rode him harder. He couldn't believe his ears. His sweet, kind, loving girlfriend was asking him what her name was while they were having sex. He might as well just go outside and start digging his tombstone.

"I-I." He stuttered, unable to form a complete sentence. She smacked him across his face.

"What's my name?"

"Special-" he said in a whiny voice. "Jesus Christ." Then, she came. Asking him what her name was and nearly ripping the sheets. Swae just sat there. With sweat running into his hairline and thoughts clouding his brain. People always told him that he couldn't handle her, and that she had too many curves for him. And yes, maybe he likes a challenge, but this was a little too much.

She was finally coming down from her high. And she smiled at him like he was her favorite person in the world. He was breathing hard and looking at her like she had grown a second head. She giggled so innocently the bent down to pepper kisses on his chest.

"Special- baby we gotta talk. Like now." She rested her head on his ink covered chest and hummed so he knew that he had her attention.

He sighed, grabbing her arms and sitting her up so he could look at her.

"I didn't think I would have to do this. But I don't have a choice." He sat up as well and she still sat in his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"What's wrong baby?" He sighed once again.

"Special, I think something may be wrong with our sex life." He started. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"You're too aggressive. At first I thought it was just a kink and that it would pass, but now you're asking me what your name is and shit and oh my god that's supposed to be me." He rambled, not able to hold it in anymore.

"Babe, I don't know what you're talking about. Wasn't that just amazing." She gestured with her hands. He blinked at her, coming to a conclusion in his mind.

"You're controlling and aggressive. You do so many things every time we have sex." He stated. She scoffed then slid off his lap.

"Well-how. Gimme an example." She sat against their headboard. He shrugged.

"Okay, let's start with last week."

"Last week." She nodded, encouraging him to continue.

"Ok so I was.....y'know-eating you out or whatever and I knew you were about to come because every time you do you start pulling on my hair, but anyway, you were close and then you started-" he searched for words.

"Helping yourself, and I just felt....benched." He explained. She scowled at him once again.

"Well I'm not the only with flaws in the bedroom." She said, which made him scoff.

He folded his arms. "I think we can both agree that I'm nothing to complain about in the bedroom."

XXXXXXXX

MESSAGE ME! Tell me how I should end these. There is a reason why I didn't finish them😌

This one is for MyColorpurple