I Hate You. I Wish That I Could Date You

"Fuck you, Brown."

"Well, if you insist."

For Amazing_Vanessa Enjoy babe😘

XXXXXXX

"I shoulda' stayed my black ass at home." Vanessa muttered to herself as she tried to park in front of the house, but that was difficult with all the snow. She sighed before hopping out the car. The air was crisp and cold, making her cheeks turn a slight shade of pink on her almond skin. Her Ugg boots crunched against the sparkly snow and she caught her balance when she almost slipped.

"Fucking boots cost over 100 dollars and ain't even made for winter." She said to herself, her face scrunching in distaste. Finally, she reached the brown wooden door. Her gloved hand knocked frantically. It was freezing out here. She sighed and raised her hand to knock again and a voice sung through the door.

"Whooooo isssss ittt?" She rolled her eyes, already knowing who was behind the door.

The door swung open before she could state her name and there he stood. With that stupid smirk on his face. He didn't have on a shirt, just blue basketball shorts that sat low on his hips, exposing some of the hair trail that led into his short. On his feet were black nike socks. Vanessa couldn't help but roll her eyes. It was the only thing she could do to prevent looking down and seeing what was happening in those short-

"Why you ain't hit me up, tell me that you was coming over? I could've got the camera set up for our "movie"." He winked at her before licking his full lips. She scoffed, pushing past him to get out of the freezing cold, snow was starting to fall, making the snow that was already on the ground build up.

He closed the door after her, watching as she hung her coat up and toed her boots off. Heat from the house immediately embraced her as her sock covered feet sank into the soft carpet.

"So I just wanna know when you gone stop playing. It's obvious that you want me, just let me sex you down." He said to her while brushing a finger under her chin. She bit her lip to keep from smiling. Ok, maybe she had itty bitty super super tiny crush on him and maybe she thought he was a little cute, but he was a player. He got almost every single girl in his bed and she was not about to be one of them.

So, she cleared her throat and stood up straight.

"Call me when you get some base in your voice, k?" She smiled sweetly then walked towards his sisters room, her best friend.

She didn't bother knocking on the door, just walking in. Ayanna was putting on her black boots, which made Vanessa furrow her eyebrows.

"Bitch where you going?" She crossed her arms over her chest. Ayanna giggled but smiled at her innocently.

"I'm going to the store right quick." She answered. Vanessa rolled her eyes.

"You couldn't tell me this like, five seconds ago?" She said sarcastically before turning and about to walk to of her room and put her shoes back on.

"No, nessa just stay here really quick. Imma' be right back!" Ayanna said in a whiny voice. Vanessa turned to look at her as if she was crazy.

"I'm not staying here with your jar head brother, who can't seem to get a clue." Ayanna laughed at this and rolled her eyes.

"You know he really likes you." Ayanna said in a sing song voice. Vanessa rolled her eyes once again.

She felt butterflies in her stomach for a second. He was one year younger than the two girls, but compared to his obvious experience, it didn't seem like it.