What's Mine

She wasn't drunk. She was just a little tipsy off the wedding cake and that fucking orgasmic champagne. Omunique had maybe 9 or 10 glasses of that heavenly shit and now she was off the fucking rocks. She sat in a chair at the neatly designed table, hunched over and small hiccups emitting from her lips. Her shoes were off and somewhere in a corner, but she didn't really care. Even though they costed over 500 dollars.

Omunique was still sipping on the magically made champagne, feeling the effects of it on her. Her friends, Laysia and Vanessa sat on the right side of her, talking away while Omunique stared at him across the room. He sure was a sight to see. He was talking to his brother, Jimmy, who had the biggest smile on his face considering that he just got married, and their beloved friends Jay and Meechie. The four were laughing about something and she couldn't help but stare at his deep brown eyes and the way they glistened with happiness. His smile was so wide and genuine, which made her heart melt.

After the reception, everyone obviously had kicked back and had a few drinks. He stood there with his sleeves rolled up his elbows and she craved to feel his forearms wrap around her. But that is not how you treat a fucking 1,000 dollar suit god damn it, but right now she couldn't find it in herself to complain about it. His eyes were lit up and his arms flexed as he told some wild story. She glanced to the left of him, seeing some friend that Meechie had invited staring him down like a piece of candy.

Omunique sighed, taking her fork and eating the last little piece of cake on her plate.

"I'll be right back ladies." She said to her friends, Vanessa nodded at her before returning her attention back to Laysia. Omunique walked over to the four boys, smiling as she heard all of them laugh at whatever story he had just told.

"Can I borrow him for a second y'all?" Omunique asked, smirking at Khalif a little.

Jimmy smiled knowingly, and pushed Khalif towards her.

"Yeah, go head. Keep him." She laughed before grabbing his hand and dragging him until they were out of sight. The wedding party was held in a beautiful lake house.

"Where are we going?" Khalif asked while laughing a little. She just smiled at him in return while she kept walking. They reached a door, and she peeked her head inside out of curiosity. She smiled, tugging him inside.

"A wine barrier?" Khalif questioned with a laugh. She walked backwards while intertwining their hands together.

"I saw how that girl was looking at you." They hit a table. His eyebrows furrowed and she hoped on the table, wrapping her legs around him.

"Huh?" She rolled her eyes.

"Meechie's friend?" She reminded. He looked in thought for a minute before a huge smirk spread across his face.

"Jealousy is a beautiful thing baby." He brushed a curl behind her ear. She brought him as close as possible, then started placing light kisses on his defined jawline.

"Who said I was jealous?" Her lips were soft and warm, making him crave more.

"Maybe not, but you are drunk." He heard a her scoff as he laughed and gave her more access to his neck, which she took advantage of.

"I am not drunk." She defended.

He raised an eyebrow at her. "What's the square root of 169?"

"13." She answered simply while slowly unbuttoning his white shirt and kissing on his chest.

"Mm, and what's pie•r•squared?"

"3.14." She ran her hands down his abs.

"Bet you can't say I saw Sally sittin' in a shoe shine shop on a sunny Saturday ten times fast." She stopped to look up at him.

"No one can." She said, which made him laugh.

"True enough." He said and let her hands trail down to his belt.

"In here?" He asked.

"Mhm." She said while biting her lip.

To be continued...

I'm posting all my drafts and I want y'all to message me and tell me how they should end😛

This one is for Nique_babii