Our C A M P F I R E S O N G Song

For briana_lil_mamma

XXXXXX

She hated her. She absolutely hated her best friend. Not only did she hate her best friend, she also hated the wild, slightly cute, but highly annoying boy next to her. Khalif was a total spazz, no other word to describe him. Well maybe cute. The boy was always hyper and she never knew why. Even on Mondays he was in a great mood, like he had 1000 cups of coffee every morning.

The four of them, Briana, Swae, Alicia, and Slim were making their merely way down the road in Biana's car. Yes, they were going camping. Don't ask her how she got sucked into this because all you would get is an eye roll. Slim was driving and her best friend sat in the passengers seat. Their hands were intertwined, making her roll her eyes. All that lovey dovey crap made her want to throw up.

She was stuck in the back with Swae beside her. Dive in by Trey Songz played on the radio, and Swae had no problem showing that he knew all the words by singing along loudly. She sighed before scrolling down her Instagram feed. Suddenly Swae was all up on her, whispering in her ear.

"When you gone let me dive in, bri?" He quickly placed a kiss on her neck before she could push him away, which she did as soon as possible.

"Get the fuck off me!" She pushed him roughly.

"How'd you get 'fuck' on you?" He asked with a smirk. She sighed, he was always telling sexual but corny jokes and it irked her to the core. She leaned between the passenger seat and the drivers seat, looking between the two.

"Are we there yet?" She asked with annoyance in her voice. She didn't even want to go camping, but anything was better than spending time in the back seat with that spazz.

"Nah, like forty five minutes away." Slim answered. She scoffed at them both, did they have to pick a place so secluded? Briana spotted an upcoming gas station.

"Well can we at least stop at the gas station? I have to pee."

XXXXXXX

"Khalif, get out of my tent!" Briana shouted at the boy. He just shook his head at her with a smile. They had arrived at the abandoned (which they forgot to mention, by the way) campsite an hour ago and Briana had already set up her tent, ready to go to sleep.

"You sleeping in your clothes?" Khalif asked, making her sigh. Yes, she forgot to pack pajamas.

"I didn't bring any pajamas." She said quietly. She looked over at Khalif, who was stripping out of his shirt, leaving him in just his plaid pajama pants.

He was holding it out towards her. She hesitated but took it with a grateful smile.

"Thank you." She said quietly. Then she looked at him expectantly with a raised eyebrow.

He laughed a little before turning so his back was facing her while she changed.

"Can I ask you a question, Briana?" She heard him say while she was slipping off her pants. He took her silence as a sign to continue.

"How come you don't like me?" The question surprised her. She wouldn't say that she didn't like him, as much as she hates to admit it, she actually thought he was pretty funny.

"I do like you, Khalif. Sometimes you just get annoying." She said with a chuckle while sliding on the shirt. He laughed also.

"Fair enough." He said as a comfortable silence set over them.

"I'm done." She told him. The shirt came to her thighs and was unbelievably comfortable.

He stared at her as she brought her knees up to her chest with a hazy smile on her face.