Plans

Nothing sorry my mind just wonders.

Sure it did. It's like you were staring at that couple over there.*Hannah pointing at the mystery girl and the guy she was sitting next to*

Do you think they are dating?

I don't know probably, why do you care?

I don't.  I lied I do care if she is dating him. I can't  belive this, I'am actually having feelings for a girl like real feelings. I only felt like this one other time. It was with some girl I dated last year, but she didn't have the same feelings for me. I have only met this girl once and I can't get her out of my head. Stevie stop she might not even be gay or maybe she is. No snap out of it.

Stevie I swear I'am going to slap you said Hannah aggessively.

What I'am sorry again.

*bell rings*

Remember class you have snack right now but on regular schedule and on block days you will have B lunch after this class. 

*we all walked out of class*

So Stevie who were you thinking about in class? asked Cammie

No one !

Bull shit were you thinking about that girl. That chick in newspaper?

No!

Sure, I'am going to call her over!

Stop Cammie don't please! Okay yes I was thinking about her.

Did you take her on a date? I thought you said it wasn't anything special?

No I didn't take her on a date but i want to!

Then do it! Ask her out! I mean she looks cute Cammie said as she winked at me.

What are you two talking about asked Shannon.

I looked at Cammie hoping she wouldn't say anything.

Nothing Babe just talking to her about how we should have a party with the gang.

Oh my god we should, that would be fun. We should have the party at my house said Hannah.

That would be fun Hannah. Text me when, so Shannon and I can go!

Okay what about tonight? asked Hannah

I'am up for that! 

Okay a yes from Stevie. Come on Shannon Cammie .....yes?

Ummm......

Come on please!

Cammie looks at Shannn then they both nodded at the same time. Yes we will go.

Yeah cool, the party will start at 5pm. Hannah said excited

Fine with me! *everyone said at the same time*