Please Stay the Night

We all talked for a bit more then the bell rang to go to class. The rest of the day I just daydreamed about Ally. Her green eyes that pull you in and her dark long hair and a beautiful bod y. But thing I love most is her lips I want to kiss them and I love to hear her talk. I got to cheer practice and everyone was looking at me as if I was in trouble. I walked over to Hannah.

"What the hell why is everyone staring at me?" I asked Hannah

"Nothing it's just that everyone knows about you and Ally." 

"How does everyone know?"

"Well you did bring her to practice yesterday and then you came late to school together in the same car so people are putting things together."

"Whatever I don't care." 

When practice was over I was scared to go home beacuse I stayed the night at Ally's even thought she doesn't know that. I parked the car and walked in the house and hear my mom calling me from the dinning room. I walked into the room to see Ally sitting down on our 6 seater table. 

"Umm..?" I looked at Ally nervously 

"Oh hi sweety" my mom said in a happy tone.

"Hii Mom what is Ally doing here?"

"Well she came by to ask you something about your English class and I asked her to stay for dinner beacuse you were on your way home." she said 

"Oh really?" I said still confused.

"Yeah now sit down so we can eat." as my mom sat me across from Ally.

"So Ally how did you met Stevie?" she said as she serverd herself food.

"Um we met when I had to interview her for the school newspaper." 

"What did you interview her about ?" My mom passing down the food to Ally.

"Um about ."  she looked at me not knowing if she could out me to my parents.

"About what?" my mom said again 

"About cheer." she said as she swiped the sweat from her forhead.

We all had small talk while eating dinner. I couldn't stop looking at Ally while I was eating but it's okay she did the same. I felt like we were communicating with our eyes. Clay got up and left the room same with my dad.

"Well that was delicious Mom." I said

"Why thank you."

"It was Mrs.Boebi do you need help cleaning up?" Ally said already grabbing dishes.

"No I don't but thank you Ally."

"No please let me it's no trouble." Ally said helping.

"Fine but I don't like it." she said with a smile

I grabbed dishes and took then into the kitchen then placed them into the dishwasher.

"Thank you girls for helping me clean." my mom said.

"It's no problem." Ally said smiling 

"Um mom is it okay if we can do homework in my room?"

"Yes and Ally if you want you can stay the night we have a guest bedroom."

Happy Valentines Day Everyone💘 SORRY for not posting for like a month sorry I was having writer block. But I hope you all enjoy this chapter and will hopefully post next week.

Love💜~

MoonlightMel🌙