Emotions

I drove to Hannah's house and waited for her to text me so I could park the car and go inside.

I opened the door to Hannah's house and saw Mrs.Witton. So I walked towards her.

"Hello Stevie how have you been I haven't seen you for a while." Mrs.Witton said

"I have been good and you I missed you." I hugged her.

"Aw darling you know you are always welcomed in our house."

"Mom we are going to do homework in my room." said Hannah

"Okay are you two hungry ?" she asked

"No we are good." Hannah said to her mom.

We walked upstairs and into Hannah's room. She closed the door and locked the door as she did that she was ready to scream at me.

"What?!" I asked.

"Is it true you are dating Ally.?" she said to me.

"Well yeah but we aren't girlfriends." I said to her

"So, I can't believe you are seeing someone. It's been awhile since you have actual liked and had feelings for someone." she said excited for me.

"That's true. It feels good. You know?" I got the butterflies while thinking about having feelings for Ally.

"I'm glad baby." Hannah walked over to me and hugged me tight. I pulled her in tighter.

"I'm happy I also have another girl I care about." I kissed Hannah on the top of her head.

"Aww Stevie that is so gay but I love you." we hugged for a few more minutes. I pulled back to see both Hannah and I had tears in our eyes.

"Omg this is so dumb why are we crying." I said as I wiped away my tears,

"Because we have know each other for a long time." she said .

Sorry for a short chapter but I will post again.  

Love 💜~

MoonlightMel🌙☁️