What the Fuck

Thank you for 300 reads I love you💜 _ Love ~ MoonlightMel🌙

I ran home screaming to myself after what just happened. I got inside and ran to my bedroom and threw myself on my bed. My heart fluttered when I felt her soft lips brush against  my cheek.it was so simple but it was cute. Her lips were so close to my lips if only I moved a centimeter she would have kissed my lips. Stevie stop she might do that to all of her friends! But yet again..... 

"Stevie are you up" my mom yelled from down stairs.

"Yes mom" I yelled back.

"Then come down here now" she said pissed off.

Fuck I'am in so much trouble I said to myself. I went down stairs to see my mom crossing her arms as she leaned back on the countertop.

"yes mom" I said lightly.

"Where were you last night?"she said trying not to blow up and scream.

"I was at Hannah's house mom"

"Really?"

"Yes mom"

"Well give me your phone. Unlock it too!"

"okay" I passed her my phone.

(this is going to be a phone call so you will only read Stevie's mom talking)

"Hello" she said as she called someone.

"Hi Good morining Hannah"

"Yes I'am doing good dear"

"Yes I was calling to see if Stevie was at your house last night?"

"Okay thank you sweety" she hung up and looked at me.

"Well she said that you were at her house because she was having a kick back with you and some friends."

"Yeah that's where I was at last night mom'

"Well you are still grounded."

"MOM"

"Don't mom me, you came home last night right?"

"Yes I did. This isn't far why am I grounded?"

"Beacuse you came home late and you didn't tell me where you went. And I can smell liquior on your breath. How much did you drink and what time did you really come home at?"

"I had two beers and I came home around 1:45 in the morning "

"Good you didn't lie and you are grounded for a week. You will go to school cheer practice and come straight home. You can't go and if you do you will clean the house spotless and you will have to be home before the sun comes down."

"WHAT mom that's not fair!"

"10 days now for talking back!"

I grabbed my phone and walked up stairs to my room.

"Stevie if you slam that door it will be two weeks and I will take away your phone!"

I closed the door lighty and screamed into my pillow. What the hell! God Damit!  I hate be under house arrest it's the worst. My phone rang and I looked down to see a text from Ally. 

A: Yoo girl what you up too?

S: Yoo Haha. I'am grounded for 10 days so nothing

A: What really?

S: Yup I want to shoot myself

A: Don't do that 

S: I can't promise anything

A: It can't be that bad

S: It is 

A: Well sucks I was going to ask if you would want to hang out but you are grounded 

S: I can hangout but I have to clean the whole house if I want to go out!

A: cool so ?

S: We can hang out just let me tell my mom and I will text you

A: Okay can't wait