Date Ideas

I sat down and Mr.G put on an episode of COPS for us to watch. I felt my phone go off and I looked at my screen to see a text from Ally. It read -

A)Hi

S) Hi

A)How are u on the other side and by the way did I tell u that u look so beautiful.

S) Ally u are so cute bc u cant even see my face it's dark in here.

A) It's okay I can still tell that u are beautiful. Hey can I talk to u at lunch?

S) Aww no I have a pep rally at lunch but I can talk later tonight I have practice after school.

A)Oh it's okay

S)I'm sorry pretty but I promise when everything is cleared I will call u =)

A) Okay =)

S) How about u ask Mr.G if you can use the bathroom then I will ask after so we can talk outside.

A)Okay I will. Do I go first?

I looked over to Ally and motioned for her to go. She walked over to Mr.G and asked to go to the bathroom. I waited two minutes then asked him to go too at first he didn't want to let me go then I told him it was an emergency and he let me go. I walked out of class and down the ramp and called out for Ally. I then it went dark two hands covered my eyes and Ally said "Give me a kiss and I will give you your vision back." I kissed Ally and she then opened her hands to let me see again.

"Oh Hi"

"Hi" Ally said with a cute smile on her face.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?"

"Just our date." She said as she was grabbing onto my waist.

"Ally I don't care where you take me as long I'm with you."

Ally smiled big and pulled me in and kissed me passionately.

I pulled out of the kiss.

"Okay but I want something special for someone special."

"Ally you need to stop over thinking it because I don't really mind okay."

"Okay."

"We need to get back. You go in first then I will go after."

Ally kissed me one more time on the cheek and she walked into class. I waited two minutes then walked in and sat down on my seat. The rest of the day went by fast. I went to cheer practice and saw that our cheer coach canceled practice, so Hannah asked me if I could go over to her house because she wanted to talk to me about something.