Thanks For Helping Me Clean

We talked for another 40 minutes and my phone rang. (Only will hear Stevie)

"Hello Mom"

"No I'am still home"

"Okay I will"

"Okay bye" I hung up.

"What did your mom want?" Ally asked.

"She wanted to check up on me she is going to call me every hour to see where I'am at."

"Wow you were right this does seem bad.I feel bad for you."

"Told you, but it's okay you are here with me now so it's not that bad."

"Hey Stevie do you want me to help you clean so we can go out and get something to eat?"

"Really you would help me clean?"

"Yeah of course."

"Okay then yeah thanks."

"What should we clean first?"Ally asked ready to clean.

"Well you can sweep all the rooms and I can mop after you are done, so while you are doing that I will clean the bathrooms right now. Is that okay with you?"

"That sounds good but I can mop too if you don't mind me doing that too?"

"Are you sure? I mean if you want to that's fine but we still need to clean outside too."

"Yeah it's no problem Stevie."

We cleaned the inside of the house and it took us about 40 mintues. To clean the floors ,dishes, bathrooms and bedrooms. Both up stairs and down stairs. We walked to the backyard and I filled up a bucket with water and soap. I grabbed two big sponges and threw them into the bucket. 

"Okay now we have to clean the tables and chairs in the patio."

"Why?"

"Because they get dirty and my Mom doesn't like anything dirty. That's why."

"Wow she is a clean freak"

I laughed "Hey Ally catch" I threw the sponge at Ally not knowing if she heard me. She looked down to she her shirt wet from the sponge 

"I'am going to kill you Stevie!" she said as she ran towards me.

I started to run and I shouted back"You will never catch me!"

"Get back here" she got her sponge and soaked it in the bucket.

"That's not fair Ally!" I tried to get away but Ally grabbed my waist and pulled me into her arm. She raised her hand above my head and squeezed the sponge to let all the water fall on top of my head.My head was drenched. 

"You are going to regret that Allison!" she let go of my waist and ran the opposite direction form me. She left her phone on the window still so her phone won't get wet. I ran towards her she ran away. I left my phone next to hers. I wet my sponge  again and this time I threw it at Ally. 

"Oww" Ally shouted when the spounge hit her face. 

I ran to her and grabbed her hand. "Are you okay Allly I'am sorry." She  looked up at me and smiled at me and grabbed both sponges this time she wet my head and it fell onto my body. 

"ALLY!" the water was so cold as it hit my back.

"Yes?" she ran towards the bucket and soaked both sponges and she ran away.

"You are dead!" I grabbed the bucket of water .

"NO! STEVIE DON'T!" 

I threw all the water onto Ally. I laughed. She was soaked from head to toe. She parted her hair so she was looking at me now. She ran straight for me whith her hands in front of her and we both fell onto the grass. She was on top of me holding my hands down.Her hair was touching my face. She stared into my eyes. I did the same her green eyes were so beautiful. I looked at her plumed rosy pink lip then I did it. I kissed Ally. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her closer to me. She grabbed my face deeping the kiss. I rolled over so I was on top of her. I broke the kiss and stared kissing her neck. She moaned. Then my phone rang. We looked at eachother and laughed. Ally kissed me one more time. I got up and grabbed Ally's hand to help her up. The ringing stopped. 

"Fuck I'am in trouble"