The Party

"Hey Hills" I said to Ally

"Hey Boob"

"Did you just call me boob it's Boebi you know that right?"

"Yeah I know I just wanted to call you Boob"she smiled.

We talked for an hour she left because her girlfriend called her.I was sad that it ended so quick it was fun talking to Ally she is so sweet and she has the cutest smile ever. I went on her Instagram again and looked threw her pictures to find no pictures of her girlfriend. Which was weird. I closed my laptop and started to get ready for the party tonight. I went to my closet and was looking threw all my clothes . I picked a cute black dress and black boots. I then looked for my black bathing suit. I put my bathing suit on first then my dress. I waited about an hour untill I texted Ally.

S: Hey Ally are u almost ready 2 go 2 the party?

A: Yeah I just need to get dressed I finished getting out of the shower

S: Okay I'am glad u showered!😋

A: WHAT WHY DID I SMELL??? STEVIE DID I SMEL????

S: No u didn't lol  I just like when ppl smell fresh

A: U scared me!

S: I'am sorry smelly.

A: I hate u 😢 and I'am ready

~~~5 mins later~~~

I was going to text Ally but instead I went to the front door and rang the door bell

*Ring*

"Hello" Ally's mom said

"Hi I'am Stev..."

"Hi Stevie, Mom I'am going to a party I will be back around 9 or 10. Bye mom I love you"

"Okay Ally"  her mom staring at me and Ally as we walked to my car. We got in the car.

"Hey is everything okay?"

"Yeah just wished you texted me like you said you would"

"Sorry"

"It alright." she smiled at me. God she looks so beautiful. She was wearing a white tee and black ripped jeans and black boots. We got to Hannah's house and I parked the car.

"We are here!"

"Wait is this Hannah Witton's house?"

"Yeah why?"

"She throws like the best parties ever!" she said all excited.

"You ready to go in?"

"Yeah .... Wait" she looked at herself and fixed her shirt and necklaces. "Okay now I'am ready"

"Good" I grabbed her hand and giuided her through the house and out to the back yard. I was still holding her hand but I let go when I called over Hannah.

"Hey Stevie you are here finally, Ally is your name right?" she said pointing at Ally.

"Yeah"

"Hey Hannah is it okay if I brought her?"

"Hell yeah the more the merrier!" she said spilling beer in excitement. "okay well the drinks are over there and the food is by the tree house."

"Oh my God Ally we need to go up in the tree house! Her parents made it for her when she was younger. We had so many memories in there."

"I mean when I wasn't in the U.K"

"I had a feeling you were from the U.k" Ally said to Hannah.

"Yeah I lived in England for 10 years then I moved here, but on Holiday's I go back. That's why my accent isn't so thick."

"But this summer she didn't go. I'am glad my Hannah Banana stayed." I ran over and hugged Hannah and kissed her on her cheek.

"Me too. Okay you guys have fun I'am going to the store to buy more drinks and chips."

"Okay bye love" I said to Hannah.

We walked over and got ourselfs pizza and chips and a cup of beer. We sat down on the edge of the pool with our feet in the water. We talked and ate for an hour. I got up and started to take me dress off in front of Ally.

"Stevie what are you doing?" she got up and was putting my dress back on me.

"Ally I'am going into the pool" I laughed

"Oh God I thought you were drunk"

"No Ally I only had two beers" I laughed. I jumped into the pool.

"Thanks Stevie you got me wet" We both laughed.

"Well get in you are already wet" I said as I splashed water at her from the pool.

"No. Stop splashing me Stevie"

I got out of the pool and walked over to Ally.

"Come on Ally get in !"

"No I won't !"

I walked up ready close to Ally and I started to pull off her shirt. "Come on stop being a chicken !"

"Okay fine. Promise you won't look at me"

"I promise" I turned around then I peaked over my shoulder to see her taking off her shirt she was wearing a white bra. I couldn't stop looking at her. Her back was facing me. I turned to look at her she was taking off her jeans she was wearing black underwear. I wanted so badly to kiss her back then have my hands explore her body.Her back looked so smooth and her figure was beautiful she had an hourglass figure. I wanted to guide me hands up and down her figure. Fuck she turned around and saw me looking at her.

"You perv you said you wern't going to look at me"

"I wasn't even looking at you"

"Yes you were" she laughed and pushed me into the pool.

"Come on get in" I splashed her. She jumped. We splashed around and swam back and fourth for an hour. I got out and looked for a towel I found that Hannah has left two towels on the bench. I wrapped it around my body. I called for Ally.

"Hey weirdo it's time to get out!"

"Okay" she smiled at me as she swam to the stairs. She got out and I wrapped the towel around her, we were face to face. I smiled at her. We stood like that for a few seconds.