Are we friends??

It was the 6 in the morning and I saw that Ally was still asleep so I went down stairs and cooked eggs with ham, toasted 2 slices of bread, and made hot coco. I placed all the food on a tray and walked upstairs. I walked in and saw Ally on her phone. 

"Good morning Ally"

"Hello good morning" as she rubbed her eyes.

"I brought you eggs,toast,and hot coco."

"Yumm smells good. Thank you. You didn't have to make me anything."

"It's fine., here you go" as I passed here her tray of food. I sat down on my couch and we both ate it was peaceful eating with her.

"Ally do you want me to take you home?"

"No it's fine I can walk home."

"Are you sure it's no trouble."

"Stevie it's fine but thank you."

" I will walk you home."

"You don't need too" she laughed 

"I want to."

"Okay I won't fight with you." she smiled.

"Good it's not good to fight with me." 

"Oh I'am so scared" she said sarcastically. She got up and sat down next to me on the couch.

"Sorry you were so far away from me."

I laughed. We talked for another 30 mintues.

"Okay Ally are you ready for me to walk you home?"

"Yeah I'am ready."

We went down stairs and Clay looked at us as we walked down the stairs.

"What do you want?" I said to Clay.

"Nothing Princess"

"Okay well move we need to leave."

"Mom is going to kill you"

"What why?"

"One you didn't tell mom where you were going, two you got home late, three you were drinking, and four you brought someone home with out her permission." he said as he looked Ally up and down.

"Relax she need a place to crash last night."

"Stevie is that you can you come here please." my mom calling me from the kitchen.

"Clay I will love you if you stall mom for me."

"Fine I will give you 20 mintues"

"Mom Stevie is still sleeping." he said to my mom.

We walked out the front door making sure we didn't shut the door to loud. We walked to her house and were talking the whole time. I walked her to the front door.

"Stevie thanks for everything!"

"No problem." Ally leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and gave me a tight hug. I was in shock. She walked into her house.