How Many More will Die?~

I walked to school alone. Akari-kun doesn't live too far from me either. I always ask him if he wants to walk with me to school, but he always rejects me. He says that he has other friends to walk with, and that apparently they don't like me. That means he likes me right?!~ I always follow Akari-kun and his friends to school... just to make sure that no other girl goes near him. Thankfully he only hangs out with guys! 

"Yo, Hataoki-san. Why are you following us?" One of Akari-kun's friends asked. He's awfully smart for finding me!~ I came out of the dark alley...

"I-I'm walking to school." I stuttered on purpose... trying to make him believe that I'm innocent. He walked closer to me... Akari-kun and the others continued to walk... pretending that they don't hear me. 

"A-Akari-kun!" I called out as the man grabbed my wrists tightly. He continued to ignore me. As Akari-kun and the others started to walk away from the scene... that one boy was beating me up. Beating and beating... but, when Akari-kun was finally out of sight, I snapped. I got the boy off of me, pinned him to the ground, holding his throat tightly... choking him. 

"You shouldn't touch girls like that..." I mumbled with an insane grin. "You won't be able to get a girlfriend that way..." I pulled out my pocket knife to his throat. Tears started to roll down the boy's cheeks... he was trying to beg for forgiveness. Now, now!~ That won't be so easy!~ He seperated me from Akari-kun... therefore, he needs to be gone!~ I put my left hand over his mouth, so that no one would be able to hear his screams. 

"The less you hesitate... the less pain you will feel..." I whispered to his ear. He stopped his screams, but he continued to bite my hand... trying to make me move my hand away. I looked at my cell phone with my knife in my hands, to see that it's 7:58 am... 2 minutes until classes begin! I'm going to be late! I put my cell phone back into my pocket... holding my knife even more tightly than before. 

"I hate to do this to someone that I don't know... but to be quite fair... this is self defense. You are the one who tried to hurt me first... I even have proof. But after I'm done with you... no one will know that you even existed." I started to stab the boy multiple times. 

He was finished in 2 minutes. Strong lad.