Mikari and Akari's Date!

I was sitting down on the park bench, going through my phone... Akari-kun was two minutes late. Typical!~ But, today was going to be special! Akari-kun just randomly asked me on a date! This is like a dream come true!~

"Did you wait long, Hataoki-san?" A voice asked. I turned to my left and smiled as soon as I saw his face... Akari-kun. Looking all handsome and curious!~ I wanted to squeal with delight!~

"No not at all." I said calmly. It has been five days since I had murdered Ayaa-chan... my so called best friend. I miss her a lot, since she pretty much was my only friend... Ayaa-chan was the only one who ever truly understood me... but, that's her fault for falling for Akari-kun!

"Where do you wanna go first?"

"Anywhere is fine!~" I followed him side by side to the park. It's so nice being able to walk beside him, and not having to wait behind him... hoping you wouldn't be seen.

Today was almost the perfect day! Akari-kun and I talked, I even made him laugh! I felt so accomplished! He even gave me permission to hold his hand! Oh Akari-kun!~ You're such a gentleman!

Akari-kun and I were eating ice cream in the middle of the park, talking about school and future projects.

"What's your opinion on marriages?" I asked him sweetly~

"Marriage is out of the question for me." He said in a serious tone. "My father married my mother, but 10 years ago, he just got up and left. 6 years later, my mother got really ill due to stress, and passed away. That excuse of a man ruined my thoughts on marriage." Everything was silent for the longest time... poor Akari-kun. I didn't know that he didn't have parents either. I can't remember how mine died exactly... I murdered them... but, was it all for Akari-kun? I feel as though it wasn't.

"Hataoki-san?"

"You can just call me by my first name if you'd like?~ I consider us friends..."

"Mikari... do you have parents?"

"No. They were killed a few years ago." I didn't put any expression into my face as I explained... I missed having a family. I can't remember that much of it though?

"Mikari... were you involved with their deaths?" Huh!? I can't let him know anything! Or else, he'll figure out that I killed Ayaa-chan too!

My eyes were covered with shadow... my face remained emotionless. Which is a face I've never shown Akari-kun... why does he have to bring up something like this on our date? What is he trying to know?

"Were you involved in any deaths over the past few weeks? Like Kuji-kun, his sister... did you kill Ayaa-san?" I burst out crying!

"No, no, no! I can't do anything right!" I ran off, leaving Akari-kun alone on the grass. This was a horrible first date!