Mikari's Sibling

((Paigeyychann here again!~ Just like the previous chapter 'Mikari's Past', I will be narrating and not her, okay? Okay. :3))

Mikari's little sister is the one who Mikari loved most in the world... before she had met Akari-kun. Her name was Nadeshiko. Nadeshiko was as pure as the white snow on Christmas Eve... she was cheerful and always smiling.

She knew all about Mikari's suffering with their Father. Mikari would quickly forget about everything and shake it off... as if it had never happened. Sometimes, Mikari would even forget about Nadeshiko! That's how bad her memory had became. That's how much suffering Mikari was going through for such a young person.

"Onee-chan?" Nadeshiko asked.

"H-Hm? W-Who are you?" Mikari would ask, confused. This hurt Nadeshiko deeply... she didn't want to see her older sister suffer like this.

"I'm your little sister, Nadeshiko!~" Mikari smiled brightly.

"Nadeshiko! What is Father doing?"

"He's preparing the basement... I don't know what for!~" Of course, Nadeshiko lied. She knew exactly what was going on. Nadeshiko knew the things that Father would do to her older sister... but, she never had the courage to stop anything! Nadeshiko felt useless... every single day.

"Nadeshiko, would you please come down to the basement?" Their father would ask. Nadeshiko was about to leave until Mikari held onto her wrist in worry...

"What if he does things to you too?" Mikari mumbled, with such sadness in her voice. Nadeshiko only smiled and left to the basement.

Nadeshiko became a victim as well. Mikari didn't find out until that one day... where she was beaten and could hear those groans of agony. She found her forgotten sister in ruins... and that set Mikari off the edge. Mikari was almost raped, until she killed her parents.

Nadeshiko was murdered not long later.

My Yandere.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें