Mikari's Death...

I was lying there... so cold. Blood was pouring out of my eye. Akari-kun... why? I loved you! I was protecting you, and this is how you pay me!? I wanted to do so much more. I wanted to protect people. I wanted to know more about my past.

"Akari-kun..."

"Ah, you're still alive?"

"I want you to explain something to me... since you are working with the police."

"How did you find out about that!?"

"Because I love you." Akari-kun glared at me, but agreed to keep talking.

"What are you wondering?"

"Who am I?" I asked. He sighed and sat down by me... he could tell that I was slowly dying, so he must've decided to finish everything.

"You were born into a successful family. Your mother was Isuzu Hataoki and your Father was Izou Hataoki. It said in your file that you were sexually abused as a child, and escaped with your little sister, Nadeshiko Hataoki. Your little sister was killed by one of the workers from Haraku Cooperated, which is an experimental lab. You were then brought in and experiments were put on you. It made your condition worse than what it already was before. You are Mikari Hataoki... an ace student, who murdered your parents, an entire cooperation, a few classmates, your best friend, and 150 police officers. Your love for me is a lie... I see it clearly. You put everything on me. You're selfish."

Before I realized it, tears were rolling down my cheek (just the one, she lost her left one) that's right. I'm a murderer... a monster. Everything I did, up until now was a lie... I convinced myself I did everything for Akari-kun. Ayaa-chan... can you forgive me? I'm sorry everyone. I really am!

"I know it's not possible..." I said with a smile. "but, I really want to apologize. And... I hope that I can go to the same place as Nadeshiko. This world is nothing but a big lie, huh? Sorry... Akari-kun. I couldn't protect you from this world. I couldn't protect you because I couldn't even protect myself. I know I'm going to hell... but I just want one more glimpse of Nadeshiko. Thank you... Akari-kun."

Those were my final words. I was killed by my one true love. I'm quite scared of the afterlife... but, Nadeshiko will always be with me in spirit... no matter where I am. Thank you, Akari-kun.

I love you.