Madness...

I was running through the streets... leaving the police far behind! I had murdered all 150 police officers at that prison... I don't feel victorious. I don't want to feel victorious. I need to see Akari-kun!

I entered my home to see Akari-kun sitting on the couch... with my parent's corpses!

"Mother!? Father!? Why are you out of your room!? You're supposed to be staying in there for now on, remember!? Akari-kun... why did you bring them out of their room!?" I demanded.

"You escaped from that prison!? There's over a hundred guards there... There's no way a girl like you could escape so quickly!"

"150 is what I counted..." I said. "After all... I did murder them." Akari-kun looked at me with such disgust... I'm sorry! I'm so sorry, Akari-kun! I didn't want things to go this far! This is all your fault for calling the police!

"So it was you who murdered all of those people... even Ayaa-san. I thought she was your best friend!?"

"It was because of you! I love you too much! Kuji-kun didn't allow me to see you, so he clearly had to go! His sister said that she had a crush on you... I wanted her dead! And Ayaa-chan... you made me kill my best friend. You made her develop feelings for you, even though she knew how much I loved you! You didn't do anything during the kiss, so I took it as you would start to like her... and I couldn't let that happen! I love you, Akari-kun!" He walked up to me and slapped me across the face. It's not fair! I pushed him back onto the couch, and grabbed a bag underneath the table... it was full of purple pills. I put one in my mouth as I walked over to him...

"I'm sorry..." I said before kissing him, putting the pill in his mouth. I pulled away as he swallowed it... he quickly fell asleep.

"Let's get you back to your room, Mother, Father!~ Hey... Akari-kun sure has grown hasn't he?"

Is this what madness feels like?