Over the rainbow part two

"Xander over here!" A guy calls the attention of Xander. We walk towards the table where that guy is sitting "what took you guys so-Fr-Franchezka?" Oh so he remembers me... "Hi Chrisbo!!! Yeah it's me, long time!!!" Christopher Boldwin, Xander's friend, one of the populars, one of the guys who bullied me, hurt me, destroyed me "Ye-yeah long time..." Nervous, he's nervous 😏
MOMENT OF SILENCE
"So,cheska I'm sure you remember our friends" Xander says, emphasizing the words "our friends" oh so we're continuing this little act aye? " of course I do! How can I forget? Tiffany,Natalie,Braxon, it's nice to see you again guys!" LIGHTS CAMERA ACTION... It took them awhile to process what is happening but when they finally did they plastered a smile on their faces and welcomed me back.
"So, where have you been these past few years?"  Braxon asks "SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW" the fuck? We all looked at chrisbo weirdly, is he high or something? "What???" Dear lord
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
It was 9:54 pm, they all get into their cars while I look for a cab... I have a license but I just don't have car, my parents won't buy me one😒 "need a lift?" Haha no.n"nope I'm good " I won't take an offer from him, even in an other dimension" oh come on princess, you won't get any cad around this time" "then I'll walk" like I said, not even in an other dimension. " you're really gonna walk from here to your house? The sky looks like it's gonna rain, and I don't my little stubborn princess to get wet and tired, and plus I won't do anything, well of course unless you want me to, then I guess I could give you a little preview of what else I can do besides being hot" I looked at him like he was a maniac, he probably is "fine I'll let you take me home"  he didn't even try to hide his smirk "in one condition" "anything, name it" be cau with your words Collins "I drive"
🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄
took me a while cause I had to change some few things any ways here yah go!!! Hope you enjoyed don't forget to vote, comment, follow me, and share
           -bianca