What the hell

"Xander what the hell?!?" has he gone mad or something?

"he wants Augy, he'll take Augy away from me Chezka!!! don't let him do that!!! please...." he whisper/yell, okay he has gone completely mad!!!! "Xander what are you-" I was interrupted by Xander's lips on my neck, softly kissing and sucking it. I let a out a moan when he found my spot, that probably have turned him on cause it made him suck harder that it would probably leave a mark. His kisses trailed up to my jawline our lips were centimeters apart when we heard muffling voices from outside.

"what do you think are they doing in there" Natalie... "what else? fucking duh!" now that was Brandon "Damn! Xander is some from Chezka, that lucky boy" WTF Chrisbo!!! "but do they have so condoms in there?" it was Tiffany who asked this time " it's Xander we are talking about, that boy always have some-" i open the door and they all fell on top of each other "get your foot out of my butt" said Braxon. i just roll my eyes at them " okay one, have you ever been told to never eavesdrop on anyone? and two, no Xander is not 'getting some' from, not now, not ever" I tell them tell that to the hickeys on your neck" Natalie said, dammit forgot about those..... I quickly cover my neck with my hand.

"here, it will cover those love bites and can complete your outfit" Tiffany says while lending out an infinity scarf i mumbled a thank you to her " so Xander, what's going on?" asked Pepper Xander was about to say something but the bell stops him from doing so...

Lunch time, we all sat at our usual table but yet Xander isn't here. "Where is he again?" I asked them "how could we know?" Chrisbo said, "what was wrongs with him a while ago anyways" Braxon asks. I told them what Xander told me back in the janitor's closet. "We need to get to him as soon as possible after school"

hey guys I'm using my laptop again, sorry if this is short but i'll try to update longer chapters!

don't forget to vote,share,comment, and if you haven't add his book to your library and follow me!!! hope you enjoyed!!!

                                                                                                                                 -bianca