what the hell is happening

after school we all went to Xander's house, we didn't see him the whole day, and the others were very worried.

Pepper rings the bell and not even 5 minutes later a women, who I am guessing is Xander's mother, opens the door.

"hi Mrs. Collins, is Xander around?" Pepper asks kindly

"yeah,his upstairs in his room" Xander's mother replied.

"thank you Mrs. Collins" said Natalie, we enter the house, well it's more like a mansion. he never told me he was filthy rich!!! then again, we still aren't that close.

"oh,hello, i believe we haven't met yet" Mrs. Collins stops my track with those words, right of course

"uh,sorry, I'm Franchezka Santiago, Xander's-" "girlfriend!" the girls cuts me off, wait hold up! GIRLFRIEND??? "girlfriend?" Mrs. Collins asks

"finally! I have been trying to get that boy to have an actual relationship for months now, he would always go home with a girl, and let me tell you.. I don' like them, but you are just so different, in a good way!" she says... she's actually buying this? "well if you would excuse I have to cook dinner, will you be having dinner here? oh of course you will, oh John would be so thrilled about this news!!! it was nice meeting you Franchezka" she says as she walks towards the kitchen. She seems like a nice lady, wonder where Xander got his personality from...

we head upstairs, and we stop in front of a door that has a sign that says "DO NOT DISTURB"

Chrisbo opens the door without knocking and we enter "what the hell man!" Xander exclaims

"where have you been? right after this morning at school you just....DISAPPEARED! without even telling us!!!" Chrisbo exclaimed as well

"oh yeah, that was nothing" Xander says "Franny told us what happened" Well thanks a lot Pepper 

"you told them?" Xander says standing up from his bed, his voice was deep and scary

"yeah,well, you see, I.....haha, um, funny story I-" I tried explaining but I can't seem to do so, if looks could kill, I'd most probably be 6 feet under the ground right now

"bubba?" i hear a small voice from behind me, I turn around to see a little blonde boy, with blue eyes, around the age of 4 years. oh God don't tell me he has a son....wait is this Augy? wow.....

"hey buddy, Bubba can't talk right okay? you mind playing with bubba's friends for a while?" says Xander, the little boy nodded and took Pepper's hand and took her out the room, the others followed but Chrisbo stopped to tell us something "you two need to gt things straight, and talk. Oh and Xander, your mom thinks Chezka is your girlfriend, well buy" he said, then he ran after the others 

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!?!?!" 

****************************************************************************************************

"so Augy is NOT your son, but he's your brother?" we talked about his problem, got to know about each other more he cleared some few things too " yup" and "and you have a stepdad and  bio-" "you're just repeating i just said" well then " sorry"

"so about this fake relationship thing?" i ask "we'll do it, we'll just pretend that we are dating" okkay that sounds easy "deal?" he asks "deal" there is no backing down now.....

***************************************************************************************************

okay hey guys, using my laptop again and HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!

don't forget to vote,comment,share,follow, and if you haven't, add this book to your library!!!

                                                                                                                                   -Bianca