Blondielocks

He hesitated to answer but also agreed with my condition afterwards, I hop on his sweet ride, wonder what his "sweet ride" is? No he doesn't own a motorbike it was something better, A Lamborghini Aventador. It's the car I've always wanted, the one I try to save up for buuuut I just can't get enough money cause I have SO many things that I want.... Damn he's one lucky boy. The engine roared which made me more excited to drive this bad boy " you do know what you're doing right? You have a license?" Boy no need to be worried "yes I know what I'm doing, and yes I have a license" I assure him " are you sure? Let me see them, you might be lying to-" "Jesus Xander! Youre more paranoid than my mother during my prom night!!! Chill okay?" And trust me my mother was so damn paranoid that night....
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"You sure can drive fro a girl" is that a complement I hear? "Never underestimate a little stubborn princess" I say, using his nickname for me "but are you sure you're a girl?" Can we have a conversation without insults? "Are you sure you're a dude, cause according to how you screamed a while ago when I past the stop light before it went read kinda gave away your true identity " I fired back "hahaha, very funny" he says sarcastically "well I'm tired, night Blondielocks" I say as I walk to my house "really? Blondielocks?" Yeah! Really? Blondielocks????
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Xander's POV
Man! She sure can drive. I reach my house, and enter only to find my mom and John (stap-dad) on the couch looking like they've just seen a ghost. "Hey mom, John, what's wrong?" My mom cleared her throat to answer "uh, Xander, honey, I think you should sit down for this first" my mom says, her voice shaky. "Is something wrong? Did something happen while I was gone? Where's Augy? How-" I rambled out questions, then got cut off by John. "Xander, calm down, your brother is fine, he's sleeping right now. It's just that..." He trailed off "your father, he was here a while ago" mom finished John's sentence "WHAT DID HE WANT? I THOUGHT I MADE IT CLEAR TO LEAVE US THE HELL ALNE?!?!" I wasn't angry, ooh no, I was furious... HELL I WASS BEYOND THAT
🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸
Part two will be posted tomorrow 😘