Blondielocks part 2

Steve, my biological father, left us when I was 10,saying he would go home late that night, my mom waited for him the whole night but he never came. 5 years later, at night,I went home to see empty liquor bottles on the coffee table, I called for my mom but there was no answer, I went upstairs to her room, there she was laying on her bed almost lifeless, but what shocked me most was that she was naked.

"MOM" I to her, I covered her body with the blanket next to her "mom, mom, what happened? Who did this? how did this happen? mom please wake up!!!" she was pale, almost lifeless, her lips were bruised, tear stains on her cheeks, how? what? who the hell did this?!?!!?! "X-Xander" i hear my mom say "mom, what happened? was someone here? were they the one who did this?" I kept asking questions, but I saw that she was tired and want to rest. i give my mom some clothes and let her sleep... 

That night I went to my neighbor's house and asked if anyone was with my mom today "there was a man, about 6'3 tall, he entered your house, when he left he looked drunk" they told me, who could the man be. 3 weeks later, we found out that my mom was pregnant, who ever raped her was the father of the child, I thought to myself that day. I took care of my mom myself, Nana Mae (my grandmother) would visit us every weekend, when Augy was born (the baby) my mom was happy, he looked just like me when i was a baby, his eyes were not like mine though, he didn't have my mom's eyes, though his eyes looked familiar. not a year later my mom introduced her boyfriend, John, I saw how happy my mom was with him, he treated us like we were family. I knew that he would stick around for a long time. he proposed to my mom about a year ago, the day of the wedding we had an unexpected guest, Steve. "what are you doing here?" i asked him bitterly "i came to see my son" yeah right " i don't want to see you"  how could he think i wanted  to see him after leaving just like- "i wasn't talking about you" what is he talking about? And that's when it hit me. WHO THE HELL RAPES HIS WIFE!?!?! well ex-wife BUT STILL. Ever since that day I never considered forgiving him anymore, and NEVER will I let him comeback to our lives again.

"he wanted to take August, he threatened to hurt you if i don't give him Augy" 

And that was when i lost it.......

Franchezka's POV

The next day i met up with the gang by my locker, but one was missing

"where's Xander?" i asked them 

"exactly what we wanted to ask you, you were the last person with him before he went home" said Braxon

"well, I'm as clueless as you guys, he just dropped me off to my house, then he was off to... HELL I DON'T EVEN KNOW" it was true, you read what happened, just a few chapters back!!!

"dude, there's Xand-woah" Chrisbo said, i turn around to see a very tired, stressed out messed up looking Xander. His hair was a mess, bags under his eyes. What he said, woah

" Xander what he hell happened man?!?" Braxon asked him, he didn't answer, he just looked at him "Xander" i called out his attention, his eyes landed on me, dead on my eyes, his eyes turned from brown to a very dark shade of brown, almost black. there was no emotions through his dark eyes.

i was about to ask him if there's something wrong when i was pulled into the janitor's closet next to locker, the lights open and i saw Xander looking down at me, he was holding me close to him

I was in the janitor's closet with Xander

hey guys, sorry took me long to update.... you hate me don't you??? i know i know, no need to be mad... I've just been busy, i mean it was christmas!!!! okay okay so i hope you enjoyed this chapter! oh im using my laptop right now

                                                                                          -bianca