Chapter 1: The interview

"Perrie, I obviously know it's a very tough time for you about you and Zayn so your fans I know are heartbroken, everyone just wants to know how your feeling." It breaks my heart when she brought up his name after we broke up.

"I'm good, thank you." I pulled a straight face and smiled a little.

"We really don't wanna talk about it." I shyly giggled at Leigh's comment it's the truth.

"We are here to get her nails done." Jess is such a babe for changing the subject I get the girls are trying to help me and they are such Angels to me.

As the world knows Zayn broke up with me after a 3 year engagement out of no where he cuts it off, I got a text recently from him saying and I quote "I don't think this is working I am breaking up with you." ✌️ he had the audacity to leave a peace sign like did he ever love me, at first I was shocked and I cried my eyes out that night like what did I do wrong? Am I good enough? The girls were even shocked. It was during the black magic tour and I was getting ready to get to the X factor studios. The girls have been helping me and I feel blessed my babies are my everything.

After the interview was over I went backstage to fix my makeup because my tears messed up my eye shadow, I felt small hands wrapped around my waist I knew it was Jade because she always came to comfort me. "It's like so hard to hold it in Jade." I cried, Jade wiping my tears. "Perrie he isn't worth your tears don't cry over him he's a dick for breaking up with you when you have been there for him all the time." Jade haves a point, I was with Zayn when nobody was there when people called him a terrorist I was right there wiping his tears, when people sent him hate even when his favorite aunt died I was there. He don't appreciate shit.

"Your right baba let's get going before the bus leaves with out us." I held onto Jade's hand and we skipped to the bus. We usually sit next to each other on the bus since we are facing Leigh-Anne and Jesy.

What happened to the engagement ring? People always ask about it, it's really not a big deal because I kept it in a box, do you honestly believe that I would give that asshole back his ring? I will keep it and put it in my sisters savings account so she would have money by the times shes 18.✌️

Aww as we got on the bus on the side of my seat I can see my gifts that the fans gave us, of course I got more because I am the star! Just joking these are late birthday presents Aww I love it. The gifts look really nice I got a lot of Disney things especially frozen I love it. "I got frozen ballon! I got frozen ballon, this is my favorite Elsa my favorite." I singed in Harmony.

"I thought Olaf was your favorite?" Leigh teased.

"Olaf, Is my 3rd favorite and Anna is cool as well she's my 2nd." I fired back.

"So anything for me for me all not..oh no I don't have anything, I don't have anything to open." Leigh whined.

"Don't cry." Jade handed Leigh her Mickey Mouse toy.

"I don't want your's." Leigh joked, oh my gosh these girls crack me up, it really takes my mind off you know who.

"Jesy haves snot in her nose oh don't know why, probably dirt pab, dirty pag getting things we don't want, snot in her nose dirty pabbbb." Leigh-Anne singed, while holding on a picture of Jesy it does look like she haves snot in her nose.

"It's not really snot you can see it's something weird, I don't know what it is though." Jess replied.

"Maybe it's a fly." I suggested.

"I look so pretty in this picture." Jess said, holding up the picture so the camera can see it. I forgot to tell you that we are having a documentary film after the tour is over so they want to get small bits of the tour and put it in a film. I had a brave face on for the cameras I don't want to have another melt down again.

I checked my phone to see the latest news and I know I am not suppose to but I just want to know what goes on in the world.✌️

Zayn Malik and Mystery Girl? Zayn Malik snuggles close to new girlfriend/ model! Is the song 'Hair' from Get Weird album about Zayn.

Wow this is all of a sudden with the news it's like the second week since the break up and he wants to go out with random girls and have one night stands like Louis does. The only difference is that Louis got Briana Jungwirth pregnant. Yes I heard about that rumor. "Pez snap out of it we have to get the going baby girl." Jesy held out her hand and I accept it as we got out the bus. Wow so many people out here. "Who's ready to hear Little Mix perform their new single right now." The crowd went wild and we got on the platform I had to get my earbuds in since they are so loud but you learn to love them.

Is your lover, playing on your side said he loves you,

But he ain't got time here's the answer,

Come and get it at a knocked down price,

Jess pointed at me soon as Jade sang her line 'What he's been missing' I couldn't help but laugh she is too funny. We finished the performing our songs and I finally got a chance to take pictures with the fans and sign books, boobies and phone cases. The sign that stood out to me and Jade the most says 'Zayn's irrelevant anyways.' Me and Jade crackled and I asked the fan little girl can I have it she nodded and I took the poster posing with it. I blew my final kisses to the fans and went inside in the recording booth.

Claudimar is one of our dancers that perform with us on stage a lot and he's my partner especially during our performance of 'Move'. He's my  best friend and he loves to cheer me up when I am down. "Perrie cheer up love bug he isn't worth it."

"I know Claud but he was my first everything and it's hard to get over your first, he didn't have to break up with me." What really crosses my mind is that just a week before the break up I told him he couldn't keep going to the clubs and that he had to fix his act because he cheated on me don't think I didn't see the pictures of him holding hands with a mysterious blonde.

"If you want we can practice the moves to Mr. Loverboy." He smirked.

"Yeah let me just put the music on in the back ground." I placed my phone down and connected it to the stero and pressed play.

We swayed back and forth as the music played.

You had me at hello, and it's something you should know baby,

Boy you keep on blowing my mind, caught up in my emotions.

You can be my Mr. Loverboy,

The way you made me feel inside, come back over and over,

Won't you be my Mr. Loverboy.✌️

I high five him and I went into the studio to record the 'Get Weird' album.

A:N// What you think about the first chapter love comment some suggestions and make sure you vote maybe you can be in the story😍🙊