Chapter 8: Reunited

A:N// let's see what Perrie and Zayn say to each other and I hope you vote and enjoy this story as much as I do baby💯

I haven't been so nervous in all my life well except for my X factor audition but yeah I have to come face to face with my ex boyfriend that I still have feelings for I think but it doesn't matter we will never ever get back together as far as I'm concerned. I texted Zayn telling him to meet me at the park and good thing we are going early because I don't want the paparazzi to spot us and think that we are back together. The girls already don't like Zayn for hurting me and I don't blame them. #GirlCode.

I waited at least 10 minutes for Zayn's arrival I want to know why he made me come here in the first place what has got to be so important that he couldn't just tell me over the phone. I saw a black car pull up and I can tell its Zayn in the car I mean he made it pretty obvious when he rolled his window down. He looks hot, like smoking hot right now. I sat on the bench waiting for him to come out the car. I watched him walked over to me I rejected his hug Im not going to hug him when he talked shit on social media fuck out of here. "Perrie it's nice to see you again."

"Mhm wish I can say the same." I looked around the park avoiding contact.

"How have you been lately I have been trying to contact you I haven't seen you in while."

"Zayn don't act like you don't know why I am upset with you why did you hurt me like that in the past I know it was months ago but what the hell was you thinking!" I yelled ignoring his presence.

"The break up was my fault I just wanted to live my life and I guess I didn't want to be tied down and the engagement wasn't going no where pretty much I guess I just wanted to start fresh with my life." 😔😔

"That's all you do is think about yourself Zayn Malik I mean how do you think I feel I was heartbroken to know that the person I was in love with for 3 years didn't love me anymore we was engaged and I was happy with you..." I looked right in those chocolate orbs oh how I miss them eyes..

"Perrie can we please not talk about that breaking up with you was hard to do and I wasn't happy at the time."

"I watched your interviews and everytime they mention my name you sit there and look annoyed but everything they mention your name to me I am hurting on the inside." It's true he doesn't react to nothing.

"Perrie I wish I can go back and change everything but I can't and I am dating Gigi now."

"Don't even get me started on that the whole relationship is a joke I know that for a fact she's with you for the money she dated Joe Jonas and Cody Simpson the list goes on for all I know, everything is going strange apparently 2015 wasn't a good year you dumped me a month after my birthday, you left the and in March. Louis haves a baby boy with Briana and is dating Danielle and Harry is with Kendall, there's more Sophiam." 2015 was a fucked up year for me.

"Things change and people change I am guessing that you still love me."

"No comment Zayn I think I had enough for the day." I wiped my tears fuck.

"Please don't cry I will always love you baby." He wiped my tears with his hand, why was he doing this to me.

"I can't.." I got up and walked around the park I can hear footsteps following me I ran faster to get away from Zayn but failed when he caught me. "Let go of me Zayn." I said pushing him off of me.

He literally pushed me up a tree and our lips connected I missed having his warm lips against mines it seems so wrong but It felt so right fuck I need him. I moved my lips with his in perfect sync but I pulled away and covered my mouth. "I am sorry but I don't kiss cheaters." I whispered pulling away.

Zayn is with Gigi Hadid and he will be staying with Gigi Hadid looks like I am going to have to move on from all this bullshit it's time for Perrie Edwards to find Mr. Right. "Zayn we can't do this you have a girlfriend and I think it would be horrible for you to cheat on her with me." I pushed him off of me looking dead in his eyes.

"Yeah your right but she doesn't have to know."

What the fuck :/

"Goodbye Zayn." I hugged him, but than I saw my mom pull up at the park what is she doing here.

"Perrie why are you even talking to this asshole, Listen Zayn you want to get back together with my daughter I can't stand you! You call yourself a singer I have never heard not one dam song." I can't help but laugh my mom is right.

"Debby you don't have anything to do with this situation."

"Let me tell you what I think about you Zayn, your a man hoe with a W, your a dick with a D, your a fussy your a tramp." Dam go mom. 😂

"Mom don't worry about it."

"Baby I told you to get over one man, get under another if they ever break your heart." I nodded.

Me and my mom went back in the car and she took me to Jade's instead I think it would be a good idea to get this off my chest to somebody. I walked inside Jade's flat and went into the lift to go to her floor when the doors opened revealing Claudimar our band dancer.

"Hey baby what are you doing here?" I hugged him tightly close to my chest.

"I was just visiting Jade practicing the dance tomorrow for the concert." Claud is such a good dancer I mean me and him dance for the fun of it as well.

"Yeah I came here because Jades my baby and yeah I want to see her." I said.

"Did you see Zayn today?"

"Yeah I did and like he is still the same asshole I've met from day one, he kissed me." I really didn't want to tell him because it's nobody's business but I love Claud and he's my best friend.

"Don't worry babe, you will find somebody who will treat you right."

"I don't really want anyone else all I want is a sandwich." I laughed at my comment and gave Claud a hug before walking into Jade's flat.

"Baba I missed you." I ran over to her and hugged her tightly.

"Perrie. I. Can't. Breathe." I giggled and let go over her.

"I'm sorry babe I just missed you I had a long day and than we have sound check tomorrow and I met up with Zayn and it went left." Jade looked pissed when I mention Zayn's name I know where this is heading.

"It's time for some revenge."

Zayn Malik prepare for war. 👊 Now we got bad blood.