Chapter 9: Secret Love Songs //2

A:N// hope you guys love the new chapter sorry about the wait.

Today we just had our performance on Graham Norton show we performed our #1 top song called secret love songs part 2 and the crowd was amazing I had a great time making the music video for that song with Jason Derulo and the girls had a blast and I loved it best day of my life. Me and Jade did get into a little argument it was so petty, it was something personal involved so I can't share too many details about it. I heard recently Zayn performed his new song 'It's you' on his new album and like I am proud of him that he doing what makes him happy and yeah he did the song on Jimmy Fallon and I have a small crush on Jimmy he is very fit.

It's kinda weird that we had interview all week and no one haves mentioned Zayn and it's such a relief because I am more than just being Zayn Malik's ex fiancé and I personally wish him the best like I said from day one. Apparently his new song called 'PillowTalk' is about me, I wonder what Gigi thinks about it. I feel bad for Louis he's know a dad to his beautiful son Freddie but like I wonder what Danielle think about this I mean I wouldn't want to stay with a guy that had a kid that's just my opinion. Claudimar and I are very close friends the media thinks I am dating him but that's not true. They like to take a whole load of crap and people shouldn't believe everything they read over the Internet. I went backstage and changed from my performance outfit to my lazy outfit with my Adidas jacket and pants with my shoes, this actually feels so cozy. I need to go out and actually have some fun in my life like maybe I should go to the club and keep it Poppin like people in America say.

I don't need a boyfriend to be successful because I made it this far in my life. Have you heard the news that Zayn wants to put my mom out her house apparently he 'paid' for it. I took off the extra make up that was on my face and walked out of the dressing room. I know this seems random but I am happy me and Zayn are over because he was a fucking headache and my best revenge Gigi is to keep him cause I know she will go through hell and that's what I like.

I need some more eyeliner I rushed over to Jade's dressing room and grabbed her eyeliner because I just love the blue color and I don't like mines at all. Claud sat next to me on the small sofa and lay his head in my lap, I am so happy that he is engaged to our friend Sam they are such a beautiful couple. "What you doing Claudy?" I asked, playing with his hair.

"Just Chilling and excited for us to go to Washington I want to meet the Obama's but I know they have too much time on their hands fucking in the bedroom." I laughed at his joke, I always wondered how do they have sex with those body guards around their house.

We got our things and packed we are on our way to Washington it's amazing there but I am still afraid of planes so I held Leigh-Anne's hand during the ride. I posted a selfie with he on Instagram because the fans like to know what we are doing.

I've recently had a lot of hate this weekend people were saying that Gigi is much better than me and people are blaming me for the break up I mean she's not a bad looking person I've never met this girl a day in my life. Why should I care that Zayn left me I have to admit he's doing amazing on his solo career I am proud of him but I just don't want nothing to do with him relationship wise. My friend think he is trouble and he's a dumbass but when life gives you lemons you make lemonade and I thank him because if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have so focused on my career and doing what makes me happy sounds stupid but it's true.

We made it to Washington just in time I jumped on Jesy back and she carried me out the car dam she is so strong. I usually sit with Leigh-Anne but I want to know what Jade is up to. "What's up baba what you been up to." I asked, sitting on her lap.

"Get your big ass off of me Pezminda." She laughed, slapping my bum.

"Omg Jordan broke up with me!" Leigh yelled, what the fuck.

"He broke up with you over a text what the fuck is wrong with him?" I yelled, pulling her into a hug.

"He's in Washington as well for his dance performance should I confront him or something."

"Hell yeah we are going to confront him there's no way in hell we are going to let him dump you like that over a text message that's the same thing that Zayn's dumbass did to me so fuck him for breaking your heart baby cakes." I didn't know how mad I was until Jade told me to calm down.

I'm on my period guys sorry if I am being a little graphic.

Suddenly my phone light up, I looked at the screen with Zayn's beautiful face on my phone.

"What's up Zayn what do you want?" I asked, sounding kinda rude.

"My nan is dead just like that I didn't even get to say goodbye." He cried.

OMG I even met his nan I can't believe that she is gone he must be so sad he was really close to her. "Zayn please calm down honey I hate to see you so upset I am so sorry for your lost is their anything I can do to help you out." I asked.

"Can you come to New York and visit me I need to see your face." Is he crazy I can't just miss the tour to see him life doesn't work out like that.

"I can't Zayn where is Gigi isn't she supposed to be supporting you she is your girlfriend after all." He's the one who asked her out so where is she at tho.

"She's at her dumb ass modeling gig she's never really home that much Perrie and your always good to talk to."

"I'll think about it Zayn but I'll come to the funeral and I will give you the biggest hug ever but don't grab my ass or I'll have to slap you." Zayn loves my bum if he sees it he will smack it and run.

I am kinda seeing Leon King at the moment he's a cute model but people thought I was seeing this other model his name was Joey Essex but he's gay so people need to calm their tits. I got off the phone with Zayn and we made it to Jordan's dance gig so him and Leigh can work things out.

"What's up Pezminda what you doing stalking Leigh-Anne and Jordan for." Claud came up behind me hugging me.

"I am not stalking I just think the boy needs to be taught a lesson." I said, kissing his cheek.

"People break up all the time I mean I know I am engaged but sometimes things get rocky with Sam." Sam is gorgeous and she's with Claud they are so cute together but many fans think I fancy him but I don't.

"Fuck you Jordan, you'll fuck anyone she's ugly you don't even know her and I really thought you wanted to stay with me." Leigh yelled.

"I've had you, you wanted me and I wanted you." I ran over and slapped him in the face and hugged my baby.

We all got back into the jeep and made it to the hotel. I've had a long day so I went to bed but I heard the door knock and I walked over. What the fuck he actually came to see me? No this can't be happening.

"I wish that it could be like that, why can't it be like that cause I'm yours." He singed.

Zayn.

"Zayn come her baby boy, don't cry it's okay to be upset." I hugged him so tight I was afraid he would let go.

"I love you Perrie." I shook my head he doesn't love me he's just in an emotional state in his life right now.

He wants somebody to love in the right way.