Chapter 2: TCA's

"Hi Mixers today is the day we get to perform for you guys at the teen choice awards and I am excited to see the cast of empire, Jason Derulo and Brittany Spears I can't wait to see her she's such a ledge but every vote counts and please don't let us down." I said, turing off the camera as I post the video on Instagram. I am so exited to be attending the TCA's with my 3 sisters I love Jade, Jess and Leigh-Anne.

Today me and the girls are going shopping to pick out outfits for the teen choice awards because we need to look good. "Hurry up Jess we are waiting." Jess is so cute because she loves to have long conversations with her baby Jake every time we are about to leave. "I am coming Darling!" She made it in the car scooting her big bum next to me. "First we are going get our outfits and than we will go to the spa because I know Jade can't wait to meet Jason backstage." No Jade is not dating Jason Derulo but she does find him cute.

"Pez! Who doesn't want to meet Jason he is fine have you seen those abs." I notice her blushing so I decided to drop the conversation I am so happy we didn't run into any paparazzi. "Jade's got a point he is super hot." Leigh commented.

"Woah! Calm that vagina hole don't want to make it any wetter." I couldn't help it I was bursting out laughter Jesy is the main one in the band who says the dirtiest things ever haha! She always cheers me up. We made it to the mall of course we had to wear like hates and scarfs so no one can recognize us and I don't want paparazzi following us that gets annoying all the time. I held on to Jesy's hand as Leigh held onto Jades. We love to protect each other and we are just close like that.

Hey Mixers we are happy to say that we are getting our wardrobe ready for tonight I can't wait to see you american mixers love you all~ P <3

I have an idea! "Guys maybe when we get on the red carpet we put on our black magic nerd outfits to prank the paparazzi." I think that plan would be sick and everyone would be gobsmacked. This mall is huge we got in the lift.

"I think that is a mischievous idea and I love it." Jade agreed.

"I love it actually let's give the paparazzi a taste of their own medicine." Leigh-Anne said.

I found this really cute red, white and blue top that connects to this long skirt and the top was actually a crop top it showed off my belly and I love it because it looks causal and sexy at the same time but not too sexy yup this dress is a winner! 🔥 I practically showing Zayn what he's been missing but he can't come and get it.

I been keeping in contacted with Eleanor and she's been very supportive as well and she gave me some advice and I took it I blocked Zayn off social media and I even blocked his number it really helped to get him off my mind #GirlPower👊 Eleanor is pretty much in the same situation as me since she's dated Louis for 3 years and he broke up with her because he cheated and she was going through a very hard break up but she's happy and she's been modeling with her best friend Max and I am proud of her.

As far as Zayn's family I don't have a problem with them his mom is lovely and his sisters are Angels he's the complete opposite, anyways the rest of the girls finally picked out beautiful outfits to wear and Jesy looks amazing in that beautiful black dress. I love it✌️

We left the store we was in but we are still in the mall and we are now on our way to the mall downstairs, I wanted to get my eyebrows done and just a massage that's all for me the girls wanted their nails done and just a regular facial.

About an hour later we had to get dressed and our favorite hair dresser Aaron is here I love him so much he's openly gay and happy we knew him for a really long time and he's like family to us. "What would you like for your hair today Perrie." Aaron asked, fluffing my hair.

"I would like natural curls at the bottom of my hair because after I get my makeup down It will make the look more complete babe." I sat down and let Aaron work his magic.

Aaron never lets me down he haves done an amazing job with my hair and helped me out with my makeup. I pecked his cheek before I met the other girls who are now done getting ready for. When I bumped into a talk figure. "Excuse me I am sorry." I looked up and my eyes locked on Jason. Omg he is here. "Um Hi Jason how are you." I asked honestly I am nervous.

"Hi Perrie I know you your from Little Mix it's nice to meet you." That's when I felt Jade come behind me honestly she's shy around Jason who wouldn't? "Hey Jade is it, I hope you guys kill this performance, I am Jason if you must know." We both gave him a hug and he pecked Jade's cheek Aww.

We had a pretty good conversation with him and all of the girls and I took a pic with him before it was our turn to get on stage, Zendaya introduced us on stage it was night we could never forget. The performance was amazing we performed black magic. After the performance we got a chance to see Yazz and Jussie from empire I am a big fan and they had their performance of 'your so beautiful'.

Honestly it was the best time of my life and I don't want this to end yeah the break up sucks but I have to live my life and I know who loves me and I am good I am tired of pleasing people who will hate you for no reason.