Chapter 3: Love Me Like You

Perrie Edwards convinced Zayn to leave the band? Is that why he broke up with her!

Zayn and Gigi Hadid are seen left the club holding hands can this be hollywoods new couple!

How does Perrie feel?

Rumors after rumors I am sick of it so I just didn't get back on Twitter or Instagram because they just make me think about Zayn what is crazy is that people suspect that the relationship was fake from the beginning and they think management did this that's so stupid! Why would I be in a fake engagement for 3 years who the hell does this. Not me!

I got a text from an unknown number I know it's Zayn's what the hell does he want?

Im gonna need for you to pick up your bags and makeup and clothes and get out the house~Z

You hate me that much that you want me to back my shit.

Just get it before I come back to the place because I am selling it.~Z

Asshole

That house was supposed to be my and Zayn's dream house before we broke up we made a deal to share the payment and now I have to get my shit and leave? Before this break up even started me and him had an argument because the picture was leaked online is him holding hands with a 'mystery blonde' and I guess he just had enough but he broke me heart and left me here.

My parents were furious of Zayn especially Jonnie because he left without an explanation and moved on so I guess I will have to do the same. He told me you'll never be alone and I guess Jonnie right because I have him and my parents and my half sister Caitlin she's my baby forever. Anyways I am so excited because our new single 'Love me like you' haves just been released and I am happy because the fans will enjoy it. Basically the music video is about me and the girls falling for this guy who asked us out to the dance and he stood us up by bringing someone else with him and we looked stupid falling for him.

Later today I will ask my mom to help me get my bags out of the house before Zayn comes back cause he was just a dick and I knew it. I looked online and another latest rumor said Zayn retweeted Kylie's picture and apparently they are dating bullshit. I knew that was fake no offense but Kylie haves those huge lips that freaks me out and isn't she dating Tyga and she's only 18 wow.

I got to the house with my mam and luckily I found the sphere key that I hid under the mat I got to stop doing that or someone will break in, wow he already packed all my shit! I tried to hold back tears but it was too late I can't believe I am giving up on this house and Zayn is giving up on me, like this is seriously the end and I can't be here I need to leave. I grabbed my bags and me and my mam left the house I blew a kiss to the house and slammed the door. Paparazzi fuck what are they doing here I held onto my moms hand as we walked to the car.

"Perrie we hear you and Zayn are no more is that true." One of the guys said holding their camera.

"Was Zerrie fake this hole time?!" What the hell is wrong with these people they don't care they just want their 5 minutes so they can get paid for writing shit that is not even true. One of the guys jumped over my mom with the camera this is the last straw.

"Okay! That's enough you almost hit my mom with your bloody camera." I yelled getting close to the man.

"I didn't hurt your mom I wouldn't do that." He confessed.

"No you had almost hurt my mom I don't care don't you ever do that again in your life! Like for real your crazy." I walked back in the car obviously I am heated and now they are going to write shit saying that I attacked a camera guy.

"Honey calm down, thanks for defending me baby girl lets just go home." I nodded and lay my head back to relax and calm down.

My mom means the world to me she ha me and treated me fairly and I love her for that and I care about her so much that I will defend her. Say if you was in that situation and a guy hit your mom with a camera what would you do? I agree I would beat the hell out of him. I had to keep my composure because I didn't want to break anything and I am a lady I am so much classy.

"Hey dad I missed you so much." My dads name is Alexander and people say he looks like Johnny Depp and I agree actually, My moms name is Debby well that's why people call her and I don't want to spill the tea about everything.

"I missed you too baby cakes are you okay." He must have seen the news on the paparazzi incident. "Yeah I am okay just a little pissed." I sat down and got on Instagram and 'Love me like you' is #1 on the charts this is so exciting. People question about it because I had my engagement ring on but people need to know that this video was actually made a month before the break up.

It was nice to have dinner with my family before I went back on tour again and hopefully they can have their tickets and come see us perform it would mean so much for my parents to get together and watch me do what makes me happy. I can also invite my 2 bestfriends Katherine Spires and Ellie Hemmings they are true friends.

Me and the girls have an interview later on and we need to see our fans because they mean the world to us, I drove to the interview and sat with the girls surprisingly I am not wearing any makeup accept for my red lipgloss that taste like strawberry's. Yay we get to see our close friend Nick Grimshaw we love him he is adorable.

"Hi I am Nick Grimshaw and are here with Little Mix, how are you ladies."

"I'll speak for behalf of the girls, we are doing lovely Nick." Jess said.

"That's great so we are going to play a game first and than we will ask you some questions yeah." We all nodded and started playing the game.

"So it's a simple game I will ask you a question one by one and you will have to answer it when the next question pops up." Yay I love that gams because Tyler Oakly made it up.

"Jade your up first you have 2 minutes on the clock go." Nick said, holding up his cards.

"Who haves the initials PE in the band." He asked, flipping the cards.

"Who is your celebrity crush?"

"Perrie Edwards." Me and the girls were laughing in the back.

"What's is your cats name?"

"Jason Derulo." Aww ✌️

"What's your favorite movie?"

"Poopey." She laughed.

"Who's your clubbing buddy."

"Hunger Games." She said.

"Who's gangster?"

"Leigh-Anne." The timer went off wow that was really cool.

"Congrats Jade." Eventually we all ages the game with Grimmy it was really cool and fun.✌️

Deuces✌️