Chapter 4: Zayn

Every since I left the band things have gone crazy about 4,000 and more people committed suicide ever since I left and it's been getting crazy people wanted to know what was my reason for leaving and no Perrie didn't make me chose because I did it on my own time. I guess I wasn't happy with the band from the start I did make 4 new best friends that I call brothers. Harry, Louis, Niall and Liam but I was stressed out and everything I was tired and I missed my family my friends and me and Perrie didn't have time to plan a wedding I was banned for going on tour with her I don't know why but I was. I left because I didn't do what made me happy and I kept taking breaks and they said they would fire me so I left and than they wouldn't let me use my songs for the album 'Four' which was insane and they claim Louis and Liam wrote the songs but in reality they didn't cause I was there.

I cheated I made mistakes and no I am not a heartbreaker I was more upset with Perrie because she didn't want me to party and live my life and I guess I just ended it, I wanted her to get her bags and leave the house because I am selling it for a good cost I want to put money into my sisters savings account because Doniya graduated and she wanted to have a house to herself, I bought my momma a home and Wali and Safaa now have their own room. I am in a relationship with Gigi Hadid she's a Victoria secret model and is Kendall Jenner's bestfriend they model together at first it was more of a hooking up thing but she thought it would be cool to actually go out so we did. The break up was to set her free and people automatically assumed that the relationship was fake this whole time but it wasn't fake at all not one bit.

Another rumor was that Ziam was real and for those who don't know what Ziam is it's basically me and Liam's ship name, people love to make stories like fan fiction and it gets pretty graphic like Louis said. Me and Liam have no relationship we are just friends more like brothers. Yeah we kissed once but that was a mistake we were play fighting and kissed on accident we even laughed about it afterwards. The rumors about me kicking Perrie out were true I just wanted her to get her things because I knew it would be hard to like see her face again because I would just burst out in tears. I know she feels the same way. I've seen the interview when they asked her how she was and that same day Jesy cuss me out cause she told me Perrie had a break down. One day me and her can come together and discuss what happened one day.

Today I actually have a fader interview and it's actually the first time speaking since I left the band well besides that conference meeting event that I attend with my mom. I am nervous and happy at the same time that they have finally let me say my side of things. Like Drake say 'Too many times I've been wrong, I guess being right takes too long' and that's how I feel right now. I am walking in this the building right now, I took a few pictures with my fans and luckily the paparazzi wasn't here.

I sat down with the guy that is interviewing with me he had a clipboard must have a paper with questions on it. "Hey Zayn, I am Max and I will be interviewing you with this Fader cover and than after this we will take some pictures of you."

"That's sick I love it, enlighten me." I responded, hopefully he doesn't mention the break up.

"It's been a crazy past couple of months for you, we hear that you have a music career coming up and your working on the track right now how is it like knowing your doing this on your own and not with the rest of the guys."

"It's definitely feels like weight haves been lifted off my shoulders because I am finally free to do whatever I want and not be controlled 24/7 I am signed do RCA and it's been a blessing to make friends I will always have four brothers and we all love each other and there's no beef between us." The boys have been there for through ever thing and especially Liam Payne✌️

"Did you know fans have died and cut themselves because of you leaving the band what do you want to say to your fans about this."

"Please don't risk your life cause of me I love you all and please don't do this I will cry if you do this." I felt like crying but I didn't because I had to be strong for these cameras.

"Are the rumors true that your dating Gigi Hadid, and what's going on with Perrie you broke up with her right why?" I really didn't want to answer.

"I am dating Gigi yes." I nodded.

"What about Perrie?"

"No comment." I took a sip of my water from the bottle looking down.

"Any final words before the photoshoot?" Max asked concerned.

"I don't feel like people really know what I'm going to give them musically, and once they hear it I feel like they will understand me a little bit more, and they'll understand why I did what I did and why I left the band and why I had to write this shit down. Because for five  not only five years, this album has been in my brain, and it's just been there sat with me, needing to be out." I waved to the camera, while getting out my seat it was time for the photoshoot.

The photoshoot didn't really take that long it was actually pretty cool doing it on a motorcycle and by the fire and like I had an amazing time. I texted Gigi letting her know that I will come by her house later after the shoot is done. I thanked the producers for letting me do this and I got to my car I drove to my girls house it took about an hour since the photoshoot was long. But fuck it I had an amazing time.

I unlocked the door with the spear key Gigi gave me last week, I walked in to see her watching 50 shades of grey wow why are girls so obsessed with this shit, I think Ana looks hot naked and vise versa Gigi thinks Christian is a sexy beast whatever. I sat next to my baby as she lay her head on my chest. "Hey baby how as the interview?"

"The interview was amazing baby and j had a blast I also did a photoshoot." Gigi is different from most girls and it's a good thing and something in the back of my head told me I was making a mistake I mean she haves dated Joe Jonas and like Cody Simpson but who cares.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard her squeal maybe because this is the part of the movie when Christian and Ana are fucking. She looks so cute but I am mortified because this movie is all about sex and not that much love.

Zayn you idiot, make a move!

I gently cupped her chin and she looked at me, I leaned in and our lips barley a inch apart. She was breathing heavily, before I could break the small space Gigi leaned in and sparks erupted in me and I closed my eyes.

"Wow." We both said as Gigi pulled away.

I forgot today is Louis's birthday and he is turning 24 wow he is getting older I know we are not on speaking terms right now but I still love him and he's my brother.

@Louis_Tomlinson Happy 24th Birthday bro I won't be here to help you celebrate but I just want to wish you a happy birthday and have a good time love you bye. Z

A:N// it's boo bears birthday yay! Merry Christmas Eve everyone and enjoy this chapter.