Chapter 7: PillowTalk

A:N// Zayn looks so hot and beautiful at the same dam time I can't wait to hear his new album🔥 this chapter is in 3rd person for now.

Weeks and weeks have gone by, The Bradford bad boy have been making plans on his own with his new official girlfriend Gigi Hadid. Zayn haves made a lot of bad choices in his life but he thought it would be best if he made his on decisions in life without nobody controlling him. He did contact Perrie saying that he does love her and wishes her the best with everything. Soon Zayn will be doing tours and interview and he can't wait for that to happen because it will boost up his popularity and get more people interested in what he went through. Now that he is kinda cool with the lads he is able to put the differences behind him and make good music for the fans.

Zayn~🔐

I keep getting flashbacks of Perrie like the day I proposed and like her birthday party and just everything that haves happened for example is going public before I left to America. She's different from most girls I dated she's really cool and chilled out and weird in a good way. I was in love with this girl and it's hard to get over your first love but I will be okay because I have Gigi and my family that supports me. I don't want the ring back she can keep it or sell it if she wants. Today I will be having another interview and another photoshoot with the press I will be on Alan Carr and I am excited I haven't seen him in over like 3 years I would say.

As I am walking through the streets of New York I have never felt more free in my life I have my beautiful girlfriend right by my side and recently I have been hanging out with Lauren and Dana from Fifth Harmony they are really cool girls and I hate the way the paparazzi and the media calls them a slut like they are human they have feelings as well. Paparazzi! Always want to know what's going on with my life they need to back the fuck up the fans pay my bills, they don't.

Zayn can you look to the left!

Are you and Gigi Hadid really moving in together?!

Do you still talk to Perrie?

I tried best to take some pictures with the fans, ignoring the paparazzi. "Zayn can you please take a picture with me we supported you." I took the picture with the screaming fans but the security took me away from them. I miss my sisters and my mom I wish they can move out here but I don't want that to stop my sisters from going to school especially Safaa she's more understanding and she's loves her school. I don't want them to be apart of the famous world because people say some really hurtful comments and I don't want to make it seem like it's my fault I mean you have an opinion but think about what people feel before you post shit. I held Gigi's hand and went back inside the car. "Zayn it's crazy outside the paparazzi won't leave us alone I think I'm going blind from all those cameras haha." Gigi is super reliable she wants what's best for me and I love that about her.

Ever since my birthday party me and Gigi are stronger than ever she even got me this cool necklace with a 'g' on it and she got one with a 'z' it was sick. "Zayn can you spell you name again for snapchat." Gigi held out her phone about to press the button when I looked at the camera.

"Hi my name is spelled Zed.A.Y.N M.A.L.I.K." I waved to the camera sticking out my tongue. I pecked her lips while she post the video to he snapchat saving it to 'my story'.

Looks like the Alan Carr interview was postpone due to snow it's monkeys outside. "Gigi your so cute like a little monkey." I pinched her cheeks and we made out it was fun.

Me and Gigi had just finished making my new music video for pillow talk we did have some snogging scenes I mean I did write this song while I was engaged to Perrie but like I said modest didn't want anything to do with it.

💛💙💜💚❤️💛💙💜💚❤️💛💙💜

Perrie~ 🔓
Zayn Malik is a dick I mean like his pillowtalk video was sexy but why did he have Gigi in his video I mean like I am not jealous of something but I did get mad cause he's been an asshole to me and making me look bad in the media. So I decided to get back at him by posting a pic of one of my close guy friends with a guitar next to a pillow. It was pretty random but I don't care actually I just want to ask him so many questions like why did he break up with me and why did he have to have so much hate towards me. I know he doesn't want to talk to me Gigi would never let him she wants him all to herself and I understand but I just want answers me and him had a whole lot of history. I thought me and him was going strong but looks like I was wrong. Today me and Adam are actually going out to eat just me and him and because he gives the best advice. Right now we are at my favorite restaurant called shake shake and yeah I just love all kinds of food fuck it I don't care when I don't eat I get in a bad mood.

"I heard the news Perrie about Zayn and Gigi and they have been dating for over a month but how do you feel about the whole situation."

"I don't give 2 fucks about that." I smirked, Im not much a a curser but who cares.

"Have been keeping in contact with him?"

"Not really the last time he texted me was a week ago when he told me how much he still loves me but I don't believe him at all." I held Adams hand and no he's not my boyfriend he's gay and is the bands stylist.

"Are you okay?"

"Im breathing am I." Tears start falling from my eyes, why am I crying?

"Don't cry baby girl, don't cry over him he's been an asshole."

"Don't call him an asshole, he's just not thinking right." I cried in Adam's arms.

"Shh don't cry baby girl I am here for you and you have the girls and your family that's all that matters." He wiped my tears and I nodded like a baby.

Zerrie was supposed to be forever.😔

The food finally arrived I am guessing the waitress recognized me that's why she was smiling like crazy. "Perrie Edwards it's so nice to see you at the shake shake and don't worry honey I won't let the fans know your here but can I get a picture with you." I looked at her tag that says 'Kelsey'.

"Of course I will take a pic with you babe." I got up out my seat and got in the pic until she stopped me. "Adam you can join as well cutie pie." I swear I saw a huge smile grew on his face and he hugged us both taking the picture.

"Aww thank you beautiful, for letting Adam in the picture." I said, giving her a hug.

"No problem I am a big fan of you guys and here's my number Adam." Aww looks like someone haves a crush on my man.

"See ya soon guys." Kelsey is a gorgeous girl she haves long blonde hair like me and green eyes, with a full sleeve tattoo she looks like bad ass beauty queen. Mmm this food is so good I am eating fish and chips and I don't even have to think about you know who.

I am having an amazing day with my baby. After we finished our food we exchanged numbers with Kelsey because she's seems like a cool person to just hang out with and tell her all my problems. Adam seems to enjoy her company as well I mean she is hot. I'll go gay for her but I love men 💯 percent. I got in the car with Adam as our driver drives me back to my house I peck Adam's cheek and went inside my house. I checked my phone to see if I got any missing calls and one in particular caught my eye

Can we meet up tomorrow morning we need to talk it's Zayn~ Unknown.

I'll have to think about it~ Me

I don't even know if I should see Zayn I mean after everything I am really nervous to see him and I don't want to deal with so much drama in my life it is just insane I have been getting hate messages saying 'Zerrie is fake' I wouldn't be in a 3 year engagement if it was 'fake' me and Zayn was in love at some point duh.

I guess I am meeting him tomorrow 🙏