Best friend day alone

so here's part 2 enjoy!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------

Prince- Roc what the hell man!

(Roc and Prince began to argue)

Ace- Well bye *walks out*

Prod's pov

They're always arguing! They need to just chill and let the ladies come to them.

Me- Will y'all shut the hell up!

Ray- I know man y'all do the most

Prince's pov

Me- Man what ever

I began to walk to my room however I noticed Tea's room door open. I went to close it but I noticed a book on her floor.

Me- Wonder what this could be

I saw the cover and it said "the world in my view". Usually I don't go through peoples personal items but something was telling me to read it.

Entry 15:Today I got to meet my favorite band in the world mindless behavior !!!! I just found out that we have the same mangers so will be going on tour with them soon.

Entry 26:So today was okay. I found out Roc had fellings for ace whooped freaking do :( my chances are done.

Me- Wait what chances

I heard someone coming so I but the book in my shirt and stated to walk to room.

Ray- Yo Prince you alright?

Me- Uhh yeah.

Ray- Good you know Roc does the most sometimes.

Me-(fake chuckles) yup

Ray- Why are you acting so weird?

Me-*In a high voice* me weird never

Ray-I know that voice any where who stuff you been snooping around in?

Me- I havent been in any bodies stuff look Ray I have to go.

Ray- Go where?

Me- To my room to read over some things.

Ray- Yeah sure (ray walks away and prince goes to his room)

^Meanwhile with Tea & Ace^
Omniscient Pov

Ace- So are you okay?

Tea- Yeah I'm so ok *rolls eyes*

Ace- You always being so sarcastic.

Tea- Well at this moment the only thing I can be is sarcastic or be hurt.

Ace- Girl Prince does the same to me all the time at least this time Roc heard you speak. Progress is key.

Tea- I swear I'm over this mess it's like no matter how hard I try I get rejected!

Ace- No you're not giving up and neither am I we well get our men one way or the other.

Tea- You an I both no that's not gonna happen.

Ace- So what you gonna be single? I know I'm getting Prince. Ray and Prod and are like Bros so I doubt you want them.

[Tea's confession -ughhhh everything is getting on my nervous right now. She acting like they are the only ones on earth we can date.]

Tea- I'm not feeling the mall right now I'm just going to head home.

Ace- Okay I'll just spend our annual best friend day alone... You know with out my best friend with me.

Tea- *laughs* I promise when you get back we can hang out for the rest of the day.

Ace- Like do stuff in the house?

Tea- Yes girl we got just about everything in there.

Ace- Very true. Alright see you later then.

Tea- Okay bye.

Roc's pov

So I know what I said to Tea was kind of mean but so what Prince does the same to Ace.

Prod- Roc you need to fix your attitude.

Me- Why should I?

Prod- u almost made her cry

Me- And?

Prod- Listen I know you are *air quotes*in love with Ace but no girl deserves to get treated like how you treat Tea.

Me- How come Prince always get away with it. *yells*It's always Roc doing something wrong *walks to room*

Tea's pov

I walk in the house to see an angry Roc storm right pass, he bumps me. He turns to me he looks like he is going to say sorry but I guess he realizes its me and just keeps walking... OF COURSE

Me- Well dang excuse the hell outta of you!

Prod- Don't mind him.

Me- Don't worry I won't... I'm so done with his high yellow azz! Ace can have him if she wants him because I sure as hell don't want him any more.

Prod- Okay somebody is a little moody to day.

Me-*laughs* No I'm just done being treated like a door mate. If he doesn't like me then cool. One thing I'm not doing anymore is letting him ruin my days at this house.

Prod- Mmmhmm we shall see but why are you back so soon?

Me- I really did not want togo to the mall today.

Prod- You and no mall shouldn't even be in the same sentence so what is really up?

Me- Nothing Prod I just needed some time to think that's all.

Prod- Ummm hmmm ok I'm hear if you need someone to talk to *starts to walk away*

Me-Prod wait

Prod- Yeah ( thoughts - i knew it)

Me- You're a really good friend that's all.

Prod- Oh uhh thanks

Me- Wait there's more.

Prod- I'm all ears

Me- well...

^Meanwhile in the stair well with Roc^