Chapter 1) Ivypaw's Mistake

Ivypaw sniffs the air, a vole, dropping into a crouch she slowly stalks forward. I'll feed my clan this leaf-bare. She's careful not to stir the leaves. Ivypaw bunches up her legs and gets ready to pounce.

"Hey Ivypaw!" Dovepaw meows.

"Fox-Dung" Ivypaw hisses as the vole scampers off.

She turns to her sister and flattens her ears, "Dovepaw, I was trying to catch that vole! The Clan's low on fresh-kill and not everyone is as good at hunting as you!" Ivypaw spat

  "I'm just trying to spend more time with you" Dovepaw mutters not meeting her gaze. "You've been ignoring me since the water came back!"

  Ivypaw flicks her ears, "Well maybe you should go hunt with Tigerheart!" She snaps "Oh wait, he's from another Clan you traitor!"

  Dovepaw's eyes widen and she takes a step back, "I...I..." she stutters.

Ivypaw looks up and narrows her eyes, "Oh, so you have been hanging out with him" she meows taking a step forward, unsheathing her claws.

  Dovepaw looks away "At least I'm still loyal to the Clan! You've been training with Tigerstar!" She growls showing her sharp teeth.

  Ivypaw doesn't flinch, "I'm training to help my Clan-mates! I'll be the best warrior ever!"

Dovepaw snorts. "You think you're actually helping the Clan?!" she snaps, "You're more mouse-brained than I thought!"

  Ivypaw lunges forward and rakes her claws across Dovepaw's muzzle. Dovepaw pulls back in terror.

"Whatever, I'm going back to camp!"

_______________________________________________________

    Ivypaw wakes up in the Dark Forest, a brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes stands in front of her.

"Have a hard day?" Hawkfrost meows affectionately.

Ivypaw looks up "Yeah, but it's better now that I'm here."

Hawkfrost licks her forehead.

"We don't have to train, we could just go back to your world and hunt together" he purrs roughly. Ivypaw nods and licks his shoulder.

    Darkness engulfs her immediately, she wakes up to the apprentices den. Hawkfrost rubs up against her as she walks into the forest. She sits down next to the lake and wraps her tail around his. Ivypaw nuzzles him closely.

A purr rises in her throat, "I love you" she meows, surprising herself.

Hawkfrost stiffens and pulls away. "I'm dead, you shouldn't fall in love with a dead cat!" He meows crossly.

Ivypaw flinches at his words, "But you can walk in this world! We could be together...we could have kits.." she murmurs in pain.

    Hawkfrost turns away and pads toward the ShadowClan border. Ivypaw follows, wondering what he is doing.

"Oh Tigerheart, I love you. Of course I'll be your mate!" Dovepaw's meow comes out of nowhere.

    As Ivypaw gets closer to the sound of purring she stiffens. Dovepaw was nuzzling Tigerheart and her eyes were clouded with love.

    Ivypaw steps forward "I knew it you traitor!" She spits crossly at her sister.

Dovepaw looks at Hawkfrost with wide eyes "I should say the same for you!" She snaps in anger, her fur bristling.

    Tigerheart steps in between the two spitting she-cats. "You scratched your own sister!" Anger burns in his eyes.

Ivypaw steps forward, touching her nose to his. "Aww, don't act like you don't love me. You've told me it a thousand times in The Place of No Stars" she meows mischievously.

Tigerheart's eyes narrow, he lets out a growl.

Dovepaw steps forward, "No he didn't!" She wails. "He loves me, not you" Doubt laces her hiss.

    Ivypaw turns to her sister, narrowing her eyes. "You piece of Fox-Dung! He's using you, he doesn't love you."

As she says these words, she realizes Hawkfrost must be using her too. She turns to Hawkfrost and her eyes cloud with pain, "You're just using me, aren't you," she stutters.

     Hawkfrost shakes his massive head, "It's against the warrior code."

Ivypaw lets out a snort, "So is training cats to kill other cats, but you still do that" She meows.

    She turns away and runs back to camp, tears streaming down her muzzle.

That's the end of chapter 1, what did you think? Should I continue? Vote and comment, tell me what you think!

#WarriorCats #Warriors  #ErinHunter #Ivypool #Hawkfrost #Lovestory #Cats