Chapter 7)

Jayfeather gripped the golden flowers in his jaws. He pulled it out of the earth with a gentle tug.

Ivypool blinked, glancing away from the handsome tom. "Do you need help?" She asked in reluctance.

Jayfeather flicked his ears not knowing what to do. "Umm.. Sure" he meowed flicking his tail at another golden flower.

Ivypool tugged out a few more of the plants. "We are going to have to get some Catmint after we bring this marigold back to camp." Jayfeather meowed. "Can you take them back for me?"

Ivypool nodded before she remembered he was blind. "Of course" she purred.

She leaned forward to grab the flowers. Her cheek brushed against his. Her fur heated up and she pulled back quickly. "S-sorry!" She stammered.

Jayfeather's usually calm demeanor shifted. He shook his pelt and set the flower on the ground over some moss.

Ivypool picked it up quickly and started heading back to camp. "See you there."

Jayfeather raised an eyebrow and looked over at her. "Um, Ivypool? What's wrong with you?" He meowed.

Ivypool flicked her ears and shifted her paws. "Nothing, Jayfeather!" Her meow was muffled by the herbs in her jaws but she was insistent.

She backed up and flicked her tail. "See you in camp." She mumbled.

She raced back to the camp with the herbs in her jaws, her heart racing and her mind flooding with thoughts.

Ivypool's Broken Heart (warrior cats fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें