Welcome home- 5

Because I'm feeling very festive, we are going to skip ahead to the Christmas holidays so can write Christmas fluff because who doesn't love that.  Oh and don't mind Sirius in this he didn't know.

Coming home
Chapter 5

Welcome home

The sun rose and the birds chirped. Snow fell and the wind blew. Steam rose from the gleaming red train that had just pulled up at Hogsmeade station. Children piled onto the train  buzzing excitedl, ready to go home for the holidays.

This was the only time Harry was happy to go back. The trio with the new member, Ginny, walked down the path and onto the train trying to find a spot for them to sit. His parents had said that they would meet him at Burrow after the Christmas party to then take him to the Potter Manor.
They quickly found a compartment and went in. Hermione and Ron sat on one side whilst Ginny and Harry sat opposite to them, hands still intwined.

"Okay Potter," Ron started

"Ronald!" Hermione snapped, "He is your best friend and Ginny is your sister. She is old enough to do what she wants. You don't have to be all over protective older brother anymore, she is with a good guy,"

"Fine but no snogging in public," he huffed.

Ginny smirked maliciously and placed her hands on Harry's face, "Watch me,"
With that said she placed her lips on Harry's and he instinctively placed his hands in her hair while she put the around his neck.

"Stop, stop!" Ron cried covering his eyes with his hands, "My poor innocent eyes,"

Hermione slapped his arm shaking her head with a wide grin, "Okay guys you can cut it out now,"

But they didn't. It took the rumbling in their stomachs make them stop and get food from the food cart.

"You know Ron is going to be really mad about what you did," Harry said hugging her side

"Oh well, he can deal with it," she replied, "Are you coming to visit anytime soon?"

"I am staying for a few days before going to the 'manor' but I'll see"

"Well look at this," a tall blonde said staring at the couple with two brunette standing just behind. "Hinny,"

"Lisa go away,"

"No I don't think I will,"

They glared at each other for two seconds before cracking and bursting out laughing.

"Gin, you can go sit with them if you want. I do need to talk to Ron," Harry offered.

"Thanks," she hugged him and he gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead.

"Awww," cooed Ella, Lisa and Rose as Harry turned and walked back to the compartment.

"Shut up guys," Ginny said blushing furiously

"Never," Lisa said laughing as they walked to their compartment.

"How's life in paradise?" Ella asked as they sat down

"What do you mean,"

"How's Harry, you two have spent more time together than us recently," Lisa said raising her eyebrows suggestively.

"Oh that, oops. He's great,"

"Yeh yeh, we know all this but we want to know know everything," Rose gossiped, "like, is he a good kisser? Are you two going to see each other over the break?"