Chapter #4| Death Viper MC

S I N

"The cargo is now on it's way from Japan" said Andy. I sighed, Roger seriously f*cked everything up, I nodded in response. I looked at the computer screen observing the club until the camera land on Fernando, he's constantly on the move serving drinks and taking orders. I didn't like seeing Ruby yet again not doing his job and now I am f*cking pissed. I walked out of the office to stalk towards Ruby, I shove the guy off of him as I glared at Ruby.

"The hell!" he yelled. I punched his face making him fall to the ground, he looked scared and shocked.

"You may gotten away with a lot of things but not with me, get the f*ck up and go help Fernando otherwise I'll make you do a week shift on your own!" I replied. Ruby nodded and went to help Fernando, I sighed feeling tired.

"L-Let go!" someone says. I turned around seeing Fernando drop the box of drinks as some random drunk try to grind on him. My blood boiled, I kick the idiot away from Fernando and ordered my man to kick him out of my club.

"Come with me" I said. I shove Fernando inside my office and slam the door shut.

"A f*cking hacker like yourself cannot defend himself" I said

"I-I had it under control" Fernando replied.

"Really? so you just standing there letting him violate you is having it under control?" I asked. I waited for his response but he remained silent.

"Answer me" I growled

"N-No" he replies

"I cannot constantly keep an eye on you" I said. Fernando rolled his eyes and I didn't like that, in fact I didn't like his attitude.

"I didn't ask you to look out for me" he replied. He had the balls to walk away from me, no one walks away from me. I grip his arm slamming him against the wall. I kissed his soft lips making him moan in response, both of my hands grip the ass as I lift him up and he wrap his legs around my waist. I deepen the kiss thrusting my tongue inside his mouth, we fought for dominance but we both know who'll submit and it's him, always him.

"S-Stop, we barely know each other" he whispers.

"Kitten don't need to know you, I can f*ck this ass whenever I want and the way you're responding to me tells me you have no problem to comply" I replied. Suddenly I felt my cheek sting, the b*tch f*cking slapped me.

"How dare you! I am not one of your wh*res! I deserve to be treated with respect" Fernando yelled. He shoved me away and turned his back to me.

"Move another f*cking muscle and see what happens" I said

"Or what?" he challenged

"I'll slap that ass and f*ck you hard kitten, I'll f*ck you in front of everyone to show how sl*tty you can be. You come off so innocent but kitten you aren't when you around me, we may not know each other well but baby actions speak louder than words" I replied

"Is that a threat?" he asked

"No babe, it's a promise now come here" I replied

F E R N A N D O

I touch my lip still feeling the tingling sensation, that kiss gave me so many feelings I am unable to understand. I don't even know his real name and he's already treating me like an object but worse he now treating like I belong to him.

Once my shift was over I quickly call a taxi to pick me up, I waited outside patiently until I saw Sin stopped in front of me on his bike.

"Get on" he said

"I-I already have a ride" I said

"Really? your ride is already 2hrs late kitten, taxi's run around this time is pretty sh*t" he replied.

"How did you know I called a cab?" I asked

"Like I said before, I have my ways" he replied. I sighed checking the time and I have no way to get home, I sat behind him and wrap my arm around his waist. This is crazy, I bloody kissed a criminal and I am starting to feel comfortable around him, this is wrong in many levels. We arrive in front of my apartment block, got off his bike ready to walk to my apartment until he stopped me.

"Where's my goodbye kiss kitten" he asked. I blushed.

"Y-You don't need one" I replied

"I am hurt" he said. Smirking at my reaction towards him.

"I-I am not one of your toys so l-leave me alone" I replied and walked inside without looking back. I peaked out of the window hoping to see him drive away and he did.

"Welcome back" said Mikey

"Aren't you suppose to be asleep since you arrive back from your trip?" I asked

"I was watching some movies but that's not the point, we need to talk" he replied

"Sure, what's wrong?" I asked

"Tommy called and it appears James step brother is looking for you, after you expose the relationship about James and Santi, it caused lots of problems" replied

"How did you know about this?" I asked

"He sent dead animals to Xander's home, they're already looking into it but Fernando he wants blood. He's making sure we all know what he wants, you need to come back and we'll work together to figure this out" he says.

"It's the only way to stop this Mikey and you know this, the truth hearts but I never thought it'll come to this" I replied

"Call Tommy to keep an eye on Nathan, I need to think about this" I said. I called Xander hoping he'll pick up but there's no response, I cursed praying Nathan does nothing to them, it's me he wants. I felt the need to tell Mikey what happened, he listen carefully not giving his opinion until I finished.

"What's his name again?" he asked

"Well I don't know his real name but most people call him Sin" I replied. Mikey stayed quiet for a minute until his eyes widen.

"No way" he muttered to himself

"What?" I asked

"I overheard a conversation at work, these two men started harassing my boss but he told me to continue working, they said he owed Sin money" he replied

"The hell" I said

"Fernando you need to be careful, Sin isn't a good man, he's dangerous but he's a leader of an MC gang. I researched and they're well known in Brisbane, The leader of Death Viper MC is after you Fernando" he replied

F*ck!