Chapter #19| Nathan

A/N: Second last chapter everyone!

S I N

I called him several times even left over twenty text messages but he didn't respond, after Kathy told me Fernando and Mikey left the club house I roared in anger. I made him leave, I hurt him to the point the needed to get out. Kathy yelled at me, telling me what happened in my past is the past and I needed to move on. Fernando is the key to have a better life and forget my past, she yelled at me saying how foolish and blind I am.

You love him Calvin, stop being stubborn and admit it

I called him again hoping he'll answer this call, I needed to tell him how sorry I am and that I love him. He's everything to me and we're starting a family to together, I only thought about myself not caring about his feelings. I didn't explain why I left, I didn't explain that I am afraid to fall in love, after witness Leon and Simon then my mother and father and how their relationship fall apart. I didn't want that, I was afraid of getting hurt by someone I loved. I didn't explain how I was raised and how I was taught to think.

No matter how I treated him he still stayed, even witnessing me murdering people he still stayed. I say I am a monster but he sees something different, how could I be so foolish and lose someone who'll love me forever. I sighed in frustration he didn't answer my call until an unknown number popped up, I don't normally answer unknown numbers but I answered it anyway.

"Sin we need your help" someone says. The voice sounded familiar.

"Who's this?" I asked

"Matteo, someone took Fernando, he didn't return him and he says he'll come back from the beach at 4PM but he didn't return. I called him and he didn't answer, he always answers my call so Mikey tracked it and it was found close to our house in an alley way with blood around it" he replied

"What!" I say in shock. Fernando is kidnapped, images flash before me the moment Fernando walked into Mercury, the moment I took his virginity and the moment the nurse revealed he pregnant. I didn't tell him I loved him, worse possibilities filled my mind.

"I'm on my way" I said. Grabbing my gun and keys, I walked out of Mercury.

"I think I know who it is" he says. I sit on my bike turn it on.

"Who?" I asked. I put my gun in my back pocket.

"His name is Nathan" he replies.

F E R N A N D O

I groaned in pain feeling my head throb, I opened my eyes slowly allowing my vision adjust. Viewing my surroundings I gasped finding myself inside an old warehouse by the looks of it. Lights slightly dimmed inside, it's barely bright enough to see in the distance. With my hands tied behind my back, I began to panic remembering who attacked me.

"Princess finally awoken" he sneered. Bringing a steel chair to sit on, he seated in front of me with a knight and a gun in both hands.

"W-What do you want?" I dared to ask. Nathan chuckled.

"Don't act stupid Fernando, you know why I am here" he says. I think carefully, trying to remember why he's after me. Matteo mentioned the files I stole, the system I hacked into to gather those information about James and Santi. I remember reading about James and Santi's affair, the murder of Luca and Matteo's mother. My eyes widen finally I remembering why he's after me, it's just as Matteo said, he didn't care about his step brothers death it's about the money left behind. Taken away by the government that Nathan wanted, millions of dollars now in the governments possession.

"The money" I whispered.

"Bingo" he replied. He stood slowly walking towards me giving me his sadist smile, he left the hand gun and the chair but held the knife in his hand. He kneel down and look at my small bump, I growled and banged my head against his wanting him away from my daughter. I cried in pain feeling him grip my neck then he roughly rip my shirt opened.

"If it wasn't for you, that money would of being in my possession" he says.

"Now I am a wanted man Fernando, I am not happy" he said. I screamed as the tip of the knife break through my skin and he slowly go down to my belly button.

"S-Stop!" I sobbed

"They'll kill you" I hissed. He chuckled.

"Who those Italians or your boyfriend? They aren't here so lets continue, I like seeing your body full of cuts and soon they'll turn into scars in remembrance of me" he replied. I sobbed as he continued, cuts all around my pregnant stomach, sobbing of the pain he's giving me until I passed out.