Chapter #5| Their love

A/N: Thank you all for reading Block B and Leon & Jones, it's been a long journey but now it's finally come to an end.  There will not be an epilogue considering it's included at the end of the chapter, once again thank you all and hope you enjoyed it!

J O N E S

I flush the toilet, washing my hands then brushed my teeth, this is the third time I threw up today and I'd rather the sickness pass quickly. Calvin returned the next day, I was nervous confessing about my pregnancy and he did warn me about Leon. I explained what happened including my pregnancy, he didn't look angry nor did he judge expect he wanted me to live here throughout my pregnancy so he could help as well.

I sat in the living room alone, I wanted to be alone so I could think about my future with my unborn baby. I need to look for a job, I cannot rely on Calvin forever it just doesn't seem right to sit here and do nothing. I smiled sadly watching Fernando, Xander and Mikey talk to their partners, I wasn't sure whether Mikey is with the Russian twins but they seem to take interest in him. I couldn't help but wish I was in their position, wishing Leon could kiss me with such passion and love, holding me close and never letting me go, I wanted that I really do.

"Mind if I sit next to you?" asked Calvin. I smiled nodding in response.

"My brother is an idiot and I won't excuse him for his actions" he says

"It's okay, I'm over it already" I replied.

"No your not, I know it still hurts you. You may think chasing after him was a mistake but I think it wasn't, you proved your love for him and no matter how much he pushes you away you still came back" Calvin replied

"I still got my heart broken in the end" I said

"You're strong Jones, you never give up without a fight" he says. Tears roll down my cheek as I touched my flat stomach. I hated crying, I always consider my feelings as a weakness and no matter how hard I try to forget about Leon I just couldn't, my love is to strong to forget.

"Leon never acted this way, arrogant, cold hearted, stubborn, he was kind and loving brother. We had a strong bond until he met Simon, it was love at first for him but it was never love and he didn't understand that. My brother's been hurt badly to the point where he changed, he loved Simon and the love blinded him from the truth. Simon never loved Leon, everything Simon says it just lies and even tried to kill him in the process. I knew Simon wasn't good for Leon but seeing him this happy I didn't want to ruin their relationship, I wanted him to be happy.

I never intended to also hurt him as well, killing his lover to save my brother. He didn't see what Simon did expect only seeing me killing him. The evidence was shown to him but he didn't want to see it and hated me for all these years for killing him. I am telling you this to know his hurt, to know what happened to him. He didn't love Simon, he liked the idea but he never loved him, it was you that kept him going even when he doesn't realise it himself" said Calvin

I looked at Calvin in shock, him explain Leon's past I couldn't believe his past would be this bad. It hurts to hear Simon didn't love Leon, I remember the first night we had sex as he moans a guys name, Simon he moans. He was only drunk tumbling around the street, I wanted to help making sure he's safe but instead I loved him at first sight. I finally have the truth, the truth of his pain, the truth about why he's like this today. I thanked Calvin for telling me, it makes sense why Leon didn't return my love and telling me to find someone better. But it's to late now, he rejected me and now my heart is broken, Leon made his choice and I made mine.

L E O N

I parked my bike in front of Calvin's club house, I wiped my sweaty palm. I have a feeling Jones would be here, even though he's an officer and try to put Calvin in jail they manage to build an unusual relationship. I am glad he'll turn to Calvin when he needs to, I slowly make my way towards the club house. Members outside glaring at me but I didn't bother meeting their gaze, I needed to see Jones.