Chapter #16| Explain!

F E R N A N D O

"Let's get this over with" said Sin. I stop drinking my water and glared at him.

"Hey! you wanted to come" I replied. Sin growled and bite my neck making me whimper in response, he always does that leaving his mark everywhere for everyone to see.

"This pregnancy is making your thighs go thicker, I like it" he says

"Don't change the subject" I hissed. He chuckled. I got off his bike and slowly walk up the steps to see Xander and the others. He's been constantly annoyed demanding the reason I won't visit him, I decided it's time for them to know I am pregnant. Sin held my hand as he banged on the door, he has no manners then I gently knocked.

"Hurry up and open the door, don't have all day!" Sin growled. Vettorio opened the door smiled as he sees me then glared at Sin. I blushed and instantly look away seeing him shirtless, he had hickies around his neck and shoulder.

"It'll be nice if you'd call Fernando" he says

"Just let us in" said Sin in annoyance. I enter the house and instantly Julian squealed and hugged me.

"Where's Antonio?" I asked Xander. He giggled.

"He's upstairs passed out at the moment" he replied.

"Welcome to our home, Sin" said Luca. Sin nods then sit on the couch alone while I speak with the others, I asked them to come in the living room. I inhale sharply, it's time to tell them the big news I am happy about.

"Sorry for not calling before I arrive but that's not the point, the point is that um ... I am pregnant" I said. They all looked at me with wide eyes, Sin gently touched my flat stomach and smirked at them, I blushed and lean in closer to his touch.

"What!" they yelled

"Y-Yeah I found out a few days ago and it appeared I am a few weeks pregnant, I am shocked myself but I'm excited knowing our unborn baby is growing inside of me. We both talked about it and we'll be ready to raise this baby together" I replied hoping they'll understand. They're like family to me and it's important for them to accept and understand. I know I made mistakes in the past, my parents died before I was born, with my mother dying from birth and my father dying in an car accident as my grandmother told me. I come to realise I hardly have any family members, when my grandmother passed away I was officially alone.

Now with them by my side I can finally have a family I dream of having, I waited patiently for their response. I bite my bottom lip trying not to cry until Xander spoke first.

"I am shocked not gonna lie but I am happy for both of you's, I know you'll be a great father Fernando and I see how much you spend time with my babies" he said

"You hurt him and I'll kill you" said Matteo

"I like to see you try" Sin replied glaring at him.

"Enough both of you's" said Xander. After that Xander invited us for dinner, as much as Sin want to go back to the club house I convinced him to stay and try bond with the others.

S I N

I drove to Mercury to check up on the club, organising paper work and interviewing new staff for the bar considering Fernando will no longer work in Mercury. As stubborn as he is refusing to quit I demanded him to not work, he doesn't need to work anyway. Fernando has me to get money for our baby and pay the bills.

"Ruby! stop flirting with the customers and f*cking get to work" I growled at him. Ruby weakly smiled and went to serve drinks. I made a few calls for people to come and fix the damages at the club house, ordering my men to clean up the broken glass that shattered inside and out.

"The mighty Calvin is back to work" someone says. I turned around seeing Leon smirking at me as he closed my office door shut.

"You have guts coming here brother" I hissed glaring at him.

"Woah, no need to glare at me Calvin" he replied raising his hands in the air. I growled and went to sit on my office chair, I began transferring money to my staff's account, it's their pay day and I wanted to get it out of the way.

"Let's cut the bullsh*t Leon, why the f*ck are you here? After what you've done to my men and my club I just want to put a bullet through your head and wipe that disgusting smirk" I said

"It wasn't me I swear, actually I wasn't even in town after what happened at your pathetic club" he replies. I growled slamming my fist onto the wooden desk, I had enough of his lies and bullsh*t.

"Those were your f*cking men! They had your clubs symbol on their jackets so don't say it wasn't you who ordered them to attack my f*cking club!" I roared. Leon glared at me until his phone rang, he turned around and answered speaking to who ever called him.

"What do you mean he's looking for me" he says. Leon's facial expression changed then he turned to me looking shocked.

"Tell him to leave me alone, want nothing to do with him and if he wants to put me in jail I'll like to see him try" Leon says then hangs up.

"Why did you give Jones my location" he says. I chuckled.

"He wanted to talk" I replied. Leon growled and slam his fist onto the wall making a hole, he inhale sharply then continue glaring at me.

"Stop getting into my business Calvin" he says. I chuckled.

"Trust me I could careless what you do but you make it my business Leon" I replied

"Oh really, after what you done to Simon! You really think I'll believe the lies you tell me!" he yelled. He looked at me demanding an answer, I sighed not sure how many times I've done him about Simon's betrayal, it's not my fault he doesn't listen.

"He betrayed you Leon, I showed you the evidence, you may piss me off but I've done that to help you realise what kind of man Simon is. You may hate me for killing Simon but he was going to kill you Leon, someone who loves you doesn't cheat nor try to kill you" I replied

"That's all you do is kill!" he yelled. I groaned in frustration, the man doesn't get it and never will but doesn't stop me to explain as much as I try to say it.

"Do you think I enjoyed killing Simon, it hurt me killing him knowing how much you loved him and it hurt me knowing he didn't love you. I don't regret anything but doesn't mean it hurts me so move on Leon and f*cking grow up" I replied

"Get out before I call security" I growled. Leon glared at me then leaves the club, his bike roared then drove away in the distance. I sighed and brush my hair out of my face, I check the time